MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 05:48 AM   #1
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Weekly Challenge #195 (7/31-8/6)

Hi all! Sorry I'm a little late in posting this! It's my first time hosting a challenge so please go easy on me!

Michelle (aka Mad for the Mouse) graciously donated this week's participation prize which is a super cute word art set that goes along with her new kit Kickin it on Rte 66.

I thought that we'd have the theme for this week's challenge go along with the prize...Cars! I'd love to see pages from the new Carsland but since not everyone has been there yet (including me...although we get to go in Nov!) feel free to make a page about Disney transportation instead. You can do a page about any of the fun Main Street vehicles, the Monorail, the trams, or even the trip getting to and from Disney!

I have to put the finishing touches on my page and I'll be back to share it with you all later! For now, here's a rundown on the guidelines....

Here are the guidelines for weekly challenges:

1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Post your layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.

Remember to have fun! Can't wait to see what you all create!

I'm finally back with my page! Sorry that took so long! Life kind of got away with me! And like I mentioned before...I've never been to Cars Land so I decided to make a Must do list for my page!

Also posted here

Last edited by momeee; 08-03-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
Bunnie
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: Artisan / Storybook Creator 4
Camera: Nikon
Looks like fun!! thank you

Old 07-31-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
shahar29
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel
I did a 2-page LO to cover our amazing Carsland adventure! We were the VERY lucky winners of a Passholder contest to win tickets for a preview night before Carsland opened to the general public. I have NEVER won anything in my life so this was amazing, and SO exciting for us! Then, because we are also annual passholders, we were allowed to sign up for a special "Early Entry" day to get into Carsland (only) 1 hour before the rest of DCA opened. Both trips were within about 2 weeks and they were both AWESOME! We love Carsland - Radiator Springs looks like it was just transported directly out of the movie - and the rides are fun too! Mater's Junkyard Jamboree is a fun old-fashioned "whip-it" kind of ride - reminds me of the old amusement parks of my childhood! Luigi's Flying Tires is a blast! And the Racers are REALLY fast! Needless to say we had a great time and have been back many times since!

Here are my Layouts -

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...466#post137466

Old 07-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I LOVE those alphas....and I have pics from Carsland! I'll try to do a page this week. We leave for a week on Friday, but I'm taking my laptop with me
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 07-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahar29 View Post
I did a 2-page LO to cover our amazing Carsland adventure! We were the VERY lucky winners of a Passholder contest to win tickets for a preview night before Carsland opened to the general public. I have NEVER won anything in my life so this was amazing, and SO exciting for us! Then, because we are also annual passholders, we were allowed to sign up for a special "Early Entry" day to get into Carsland (only) 1 hour before the rest of DCA opened. Both trips were within about 2 weeks and they were both AWESOME! We love Carsland - Radiator Springs looks like it was just transported directly out of the movie - and the rides are fun too! Mater's Junkyard Jamboree is a fun old-fashioned "whip-it" kind of ride - reminds me of the old amusement parks of my childhood! Luigi's Flying Tires is a blast! And the Racers are REALLY fast! Needless to say we had a great time and have been back many times since!
How awesome for you! When I looked at your night shot on your layout and saw hardly anyone in the picture, I wondered how you did that! LOL. So excited for you, and I agree, the RAcers are FAST! The ride feels a lot like Test Track in DW, but I personally felt it went faster. I love the fact that you had the element of racing another car too! Made my kids enjoy it even more!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 08-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #6
momtoprincesses
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Gimp
Camera: Canon T1
thanks for the challenge

Also posted here

Canada Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

Old 08-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #7
DigitalLizard
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon t1i/t3i

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2&postcount=27
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Old 08-03-2013, 08:16 AM   #8
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Mine, thanks for hosting Erica and Michelle for the cute PP!

linked

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...541#post137541

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 08-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #9
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
What an amazing experience! Congrats on winning and love how you captured it! Thanks for playing along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahar29 View Post

Here are my Layouts -

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...466#post137466

Old 08-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
AMercil
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Thanks for a great Challenge and thanks Michelle for a wonderful PP! I made a two page LO here they are:
[IMG][/IMG]
and
[IMG][/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...568#post137568

Closed Thread