MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #11
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
@ MelissaD - I never regret buying my Sony, I took amazing pictures with it! Last july we went to London and came home with almost 2000 pictures
I'm totally in love with the A550 and I hope I can buy the body 550 soon.

@ CarolC, yes that's the one!
It's one of my favorite lenses, I use it all the time and always take it with me when I'm going to take pictures.

Another example of the 10-20 lens (it's no Disney )

The Tower Bridge in London
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Fioontje is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #12
disfamily07
Going thru the turnstiles of California Adventure

Software: Photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Rebel xs
The pics are so awesome! And make me very excited for our first trip to Disneyland Paris in May!!!

Only Counting trips since being married:
Honeymoon May 2007 -Shades Of Green, October 2007- Hilton Head Island October 2008-off property, DLP May 2010- Sequoia Lodge, Son's 1st trip: October 2010-Old Key West May 2012-Vero Beach November 2013- Old Key West and Saratoga Springs May 2015-Boardwalk and Bay Lake Towers
United States of America Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member United Kingdom

disfamily07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #13
Fioontje

Thank you
I hope you'll enjoy your stay in Paris, but I think you definately will!
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Old 03-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #14
tukogirl

How did I miss these before?!?! Your pictures are stunning! I love how you caught the perfect expression on the evil queen's face - she just looks perfect. I think the big thunder shot is my favorite - I want to make it my desktop background!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 AM   #15
Fioontje

Thank you
Would you like to see some more?

Disneyland Hotel

Jack and the beanstalk

Frontierland

Moteurs... Action!

Tower of Terror, with a piece of the Armagaddon attraction in the front.

Disney's Art of Animation at the Hollywood Studio's. Look at the carpet. Can you see the hidden mickey's?

Another Pumpkin-man

These Mickey's stood on on top of Cinderella's Castle, to celebrate Disneyland Paris' 15th Birthday

Old 03-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
PrincessTiff
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Fioontje, your pictures are absolutely stunning!
Pirate Ears Monorail United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Heart

PrincessTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:55 PM   #17
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Great photos... I so want to go to Disneyland Paris!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:26 AM   #18
omaha
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Sony a550
oh yes ! great photos, i see Disneylandparis as i never see and however i come to frequently. Your photos are beautifuf and i dream to catch the seam . My camera is not perfectly and you, you have "in addition" (????) a great talent !
Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Kermit 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pumpkin Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

omaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #19
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
your pictures are just amazing!!! I´ve been thinking about getting a new camera...but now I´m sure I must do it! Until then just

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 03:55 AM   #20
Fioontje

Thank you!
I'll hope to open a post of my WDW pictures in october *so exited!*