MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Let's talk about DISNEY! > Fun facts, secrets, things to look for...
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #11
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Oh awesome, so it does exist! Thanks Andrea! lol. I was beginning to think someone told me something false to see if it would drive me nuts when I couldn't find it lol. We are going this weekend so I will have to look out for it!

Carol, no I never rode Indy before December 2009. I was always a chicken and made my husband go by himself or with my brother lol. Then they lured me into it and now it's one of my absolute faves! Someone gave me a stack of those decoder cards though. I'm saving them in an old paper scrapbook

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 10:59 PM   #12
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
My favorite hidden objects are the remnants of the Bear Country Jamboree that are left on the Pooh ride. If you look carefully behind you, you can see the Deer, Moose and Buffalo heads!

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #13
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkspots View Post
My favorite hidden objects are the remnants of the Bear Country Jamboree that are left on the Pooh ride. If you look carefully behind you, you can see the Deer, Moose and Buffalo heads!
Wow, I've never heard that before! When do you look for them? I'll have to look next time.

Great tip!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:29 AM   #14
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
I want to say they're right after the Hufflelumps and Wuzzles. It's been awhile since I was on the ride though. (We rode it looking backwards the whole time to find them. )

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #15
Mama-si
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
"When Pirates of the Caribbean opened in 1967, the fake skeletons available to the Disney designers were unconvincing and looked like tacky Halloween decorations, so real specimens, which had previously been used for research, were purchased from UCLA's medical center." -from Little Known Facts about Well-Known Places "Disneyland." (Now only one skull remains!)

Mama-si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #16
scottygirl
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon dSLR Rebel xSi
Quote:
Regarding Indy, did all of you see it before FastPass came out? It's 'almost' a shame now with the FastPass since you walk through this area really fast now. I think many people just walk by the bamboo pole, for example, without moving it (or waiting around to see what it does).
I feel the same way about Indy - the queue is 1/2 the fun. And it's my favorite ride at the park.

One random note about the rolling ball room. Even though it feels like the car is backing up as the ball is coming at you, it's actually an optical illusion. The car sits stationary while the entire wall (including the ball & Indy hanging above) move towards you. The next time you are on the ride, look off to the side of the car next to the track and you can see it moving.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

scottygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #17
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottygirl View Post
I feel the same way about Indy - the queue is 1/2 the fun. And it's my favorite ride at the park.

One random note about the rolling ball room. Even though it feels like the car is backing up as the ball is coming at you, it's actually an optical illusion. The car sits stationary while the entire wall (including the ball & Indy hanging above) move towards you. The next time you are on the ride, look off to the side of the car next to the track and you can see it moving.
Ironically I just heard that a few months ago! I still couldn't tell the last two times I went in it (though I looked at the wall). What I should have done last time (since I was in the driver's seat) was try to look at the ground... bah, next time!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
craftytam
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PhotoshopElements 11
Camera: Canon
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottygirl View Post

Look up behind the car you can see it too...it's pretty cool!
Ive met another MouseScrapper

craftytam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:15 AM   #19
Pirate
Just parked the car

I just found this... It's an amazing feeling, cause now I will go through the park with a whole different view

Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote