MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-04-2016, 04:56 AM   #11
Spacecadetswife
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
Just posted my last layout. I've been a mean, lean, scrappin' machine. Totally wiped out.

HUGE thanks to all of you who made this weekend possible and such a HUUUUUGE success! That would be Miss Carol, all of the hosties, designers, and Mousescrapper helpers! You guys are awesome!!!!

Love that new Chatroom. So much fun to hook up with nutty people like myself--crazy about Disney, scrapping, photography, eating, computers, etc!

Every time I do one of these marathons, I learn something. This was no exception. Got to get more organized, and I'm motived to finally finish an entire book. I know, it's embarrassing.

One more big THANKS to Carol for creating this wonderful site, which really is unique in Digi Land.

Now, I'm off to leave some more love, and do a bit more shopping with our wonderful sponsors.

Spacecadetswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2016, 06:33 AM   #12
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Thanks to those who started with the organisation of this event.
Thanks to all the hosts, for the fun (and sometimes) hard challenges.
Thanks to all designers who donated.
Thanks to all who played.
Thanks to all who chatted (I know I wasn't much in the chatroom, but the times I was there, it was Always fun and nice).
Thanks to all who make this site sooo awesome.
Thanks to Disney, because without him there wouldn't have been any parks at all to scrap about!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:35 AM   #13
ladyleopard1106
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
This year's marathon was awesome! Thanks to all that hosted, and thanks to everyone that donated PP's! I found some of the scraps to be more challenging for me than last year, but that's ok. LoL. Can't wait for the next marathon!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours It\'s a Small World Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie Bride Teacups Italy Monorail Jungle Cruise Skyway Sorcerer\'s Hat

ladyleopard1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:05 AM   #14
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Thank you to all the host and designers who supplied amazing PP's for this years marathon...I have to say, that this years marathon was a non stressful one for me..I appreciate the extra time the host gave and didn't feel pressured to get my LO's done in just 4 hours...Thanks ladies for all your hard work!!!
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #15
kolohigirl
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Adobe
A huge thanks!

Ladies,
I hadn't intended on participating this year. I was headed out of town with my son and wanted to be focused on us without distractions. Well........ thanks to Carol, she suggested I at least participate in the chat when I had down time. So I did. Carol, you must have known that with a little camaraderie of the ladies in this forum, I would get at least one layout in. It sparked the fire and I got all of the layouts done. Carol, this wouldn't have been possible, if you weren't such an amazing, incredible hostess of this forum, so THANK YOU!

Thank you to the group of ladies who helped organize it. Until you think you won't be able to participate, you don't realize how much I would miss it. So thank you for rising to the occasion again.

Designers....without your generosity with prizes this wouldn't be such a success. I marvel at your talent and when I was running out of time, your stores were at the ready to help me get those supplies I needed. Thanks for so many great disney related products.

Fellow participants...thanks for the chats, advise, and well wishes. You are all incredible participants and I really enjoy the chat. Oh, and Carol......I really like the chat app!

Will still be sending more love in the forums!

Kolohigirl......aka Stacy

kolohigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:10 PM   #16
Got2Scrap
Exploring Adventureland

Thank you everyone for everything you do for us to have a wonderful marathon. It is fun. Thank you for all the hosting and the participation prizes. You guys all rock! Thank you for all the guidance and encouragement you all provide to us in helping us to finish. Thank you for all you do.

Got2Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:39 PM   #17
KristeenK
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon D5 & Panasonic FMZ-1000
Ditto!

This was my 1st Speed Scrap experience and all I can say it WOW! I had a few hiccups but I couldn't believe how much work went in to preparing for this by the hosts ---I am so impressed with all the layouts. I am very excited to be part of the group and I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to the hosts and amazing designers!
Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Pirate Dog I love DCL!

KristeenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:45 AM   #18
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

It was a busy weekend but it was a great one. Really helped me finish up a few pages I needed to. Thanks to all the organizers and generous donators. Much appreciated!

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:03 PM   #19
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Thank you to all those who worked behind the scenes to make this weekend possible. This was my first year to see what all it took to make this weekend possible and honestly, I didn't know how many hours you put in to it, contacting designers, setting forum posts and galleries up--all the work done behind the scene was so many hours for just three days of fun for the scrappers!! It really opened my eyes and made me appreciate this site, the people and Carol that much more!! I love you all, probably more than Disney, and I'm so thankful I was brought over here all those years ago when we had no where to post our Disney pages!!

Thank you Carol! You know how much I look up to you and appreciate all that you do for MouseScrappers, charities and just in general. You are an amazing person and I'm so thankful we "met", even if online!!

Thank you to the designers who donated prizes and to the goodie bags! This weekend wouldn't have been possible without each and every one of you! The prizes were amazing and the goodie bags are even more amazing--outstanding work on your part!!

Thank you to those who worked behind the scenes to make this weekend possible!! I'm exhausted watching you all work, plan and make this weekend possible. Without your dedication, I know it wouldn't have happened!

Thank you to the hosts for taking the time to host the speed scraps, leave love on ALL of our layouts (and more), and just being there when you could have been scrapping yourself!!

Thank you to all the scrappers who went to the chat and chatted up with us! Thank you for the inspiration in the galleries, for the encouragement to finish up the layouts and the marathon!

You guys I love this place and after this weekend, I love it even more now that I've made a few more friends!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:50 PM   #20
pokelle
Cooling off in Critter Country

What an amazing weekend of scrapbooking. I had a blast. I loved the challenges and how they forced me to scrap outside of my comfort zone and try new things. This is my second marathon and I can't tell you how much I look forward to it.

Big, big thank you to everyone who organized a challenge, created a PP, worked behind the scenes, and made this so much fun.

Thank you!
Paige

pokelle is offline   Reply With Quote