MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Telephone Challenge #16 "Everyone Loves A Parade"

The next Telephone Challenge is Everyone Loves A Parade. We all have our favorite parade. So get out your photos and see what you can find.
Please scraplift the previous player's layout as usual.

Please don't forget to leave love for your fellow participants. It keeps us all motivated and really helps to foster a sense of community! There are so many new scrappers on the board and they could use the encouragement to keep scrapping. Since there is a decent learning curve with digiscrapping, new scrappers can get discouraged easily!!

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. This round, we are going to try to do it with 15 Mousescrappers!

Thanks for playing!!!!
1-Poohaddict (Donna)
2-TiggernJen (Lyn)
3-Ana Carol
4-luv2scrapmm (Monica)
5-Princess Janas Mom
6-Disney Baby (Jennifer)
7-Californiateri (Teri)
8- TanyaH666 (Tanya)
9-liriel (Julie)
10-ILuvCrush (Paula)
11-Scrappinnewbie (Melinda)
12-Snowdrop (Heather)
13-winipeg1 (Helen)
14-cmtscraps (Charlene)
15-Sparklehal (April)

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Last edited by poohaddict; 02-04-2011 at 05:48 AM.

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #2
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Count me in, Donna....
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:09 AM   #3
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Im in Donna
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #4
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Added the both of you!!!
Lets hope for some more so we can get

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Old 12-28-2010, 04:25 AM   #5
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
I haven't done one of these in a lonnnng time so count me in!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:41 AM   #6
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm View Post
I haven't done one of these in a lonnnng time so count me in!
Added you Monica!!

My Blog Donna

Old 12-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #7
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
I want to join!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:43 AM   #8
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Hi Donna!

Thanks for posting I want to play since the only pages I ever seem to do are the ones for the Telephone challenge since other members are relying on me to finish my layout!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:59 AM   #9
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
I would love to do this again also!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #10
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
I want to play!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote