MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography > ISO Photos
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-22-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Unhappy Does anybody have a picture of.....?

Hello everyone! I was just curious if there is already a thread for this topic (and I am missing it) and if not if there would be an interest in having one. I know there was one on the other board (the not so happy place) and having just returned from taking our DD for the first time I am now realizing things I would like to have a picture of but missed or things that I did photograph that just didn't come out as well as I would like for scrapbook pages. And I feel pretty confident that my fellow scrappers would be the best resource for this.

So let me know your thoughts!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Re: Does anybody have a picture of.....?

Good idea. If you need a photo, go ahead and put out a call for it here - hopefully someone can help.

Mark Barbieri posted a bunch of his photos on this site back in the spring, but he hasn't been on in a while. He has some amazing photos and I hope he comes back soon. He posted a lot of Animal Kingdom photos - look in the sticky at the top of that forum for those photos.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #3
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0

The sign for the Whispering Canyon restaurant at Wildnerness Lodge or the Diamond Horseshoe (I think that is right) restaurant at MK? Thanks in advance for any help!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

This is the only one i have. If you'd like me to send it to you, pm me your email address.

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
PNWmom
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Does anyone have pictures from the Tiki room show or preshow area at Disneyland?
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Janna! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups

PNWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:46 PM   #6
tukogirl

I will be at DL this weekend - a friend of ours gave us a night at Paradise Pier . I can take some tiki pics for you. Anything specific or just tiki area?

If anyone else needs any DL, DTD, CA pics let me know and I will try to take them this weekend!

Andrea
Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
PNWmom
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Oh cool! Thank you, thank you! There are some Tikis outside in the waiting area that talk just before they let you in, one or two of those and then an area shot. Then inside a room shot and then the main bird lamp thingy that comes down. That probably makes no sense at all. Since I currently have none I will be happy with anything.
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Janna! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups

PNWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
tukogirl

PNWMom, I sent you a PM!
Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #9
psugirl
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: StoryBook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Rebel
Does anyone have a shot of the Liberty Belle boat from Nov/Dec?

I missed getting one and when I went to scrap the page I realized I didn't want to use the one I have from our previous trip since it didn't have the Princess Tiana decorations.

If anyone has one to share, I'd really appreciate it!
Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Rocket Jets

psugirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #10
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNWmom View Post
Does anyone have pictures from the Tiki room show or preshow area at Disneyland?
Janna,

I just found a bunch of tiki photos on this site. You may be able to read the names of the tikis and then Google for more.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote