MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-22-2015, 05:50 PM   #1
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

scraplift Challenge #148 - (October 24 - November 6)

Hello All I am super excited to be hosting this scraplift, and I have a great PP to share! Scraplifts are some of my favorites, I just love to spend way to much time clicking through the gorgeous galleries of all you talented peeps! It just takes me to my happy place, which I have been to busy to spend much time in lately (stinking orientation, did you know you need a job to go to Disney! what a crock!!!)
WHile milling through the galleries one day recently I stumbled across some beautiful pages from Kingsqueen her gallery
I feel like I am under the sea swimming with Nemo when I look at this one!

I love all the clusters on this page!

As much as I used to not be a fan of the block style pages I am highly inspired by her block style pages (and have actually decided to do my entire album from this trip in them!)

Actually that is what I decided to scraplift! I think the use of the large elements that take up multiple squares is great, so this is the page I lifted!

And here is my page

also here

Oh yeah about that PP!!! So I just happened to get back from a short trip to Orlando just before the start of the new job, we did not spend much time at WDW just one night at MNSSHP but we did spend time at USO, IOA and Sea World (which I really really love!) So in honor of my trip there we have this AMAZING PP donated by October of October Dawn Designs! She made an entire mini kit called Orca that will release in Nov but she is giving it free to you for jumping in on this challenge!! How AWESOME is that?!?! Here is a Preview of the kit

So get scrapping so you can get your hands on this beauty!!And don't forget to drop by her blog and check out all she has going on this month for her 3 year anniversary of designing, she has LOTS of stuff going on such as an AWESOME free kit through the end of the month called OCTOBERFEST, which is just loaded with goodies and a daily download freebie that you can still get in in the end of!

Last edited by sthompsonfoto; 10-23-2015 at 06:14 PM.

sthompsonfoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2015, 01:57 PM   #2
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
beautiful gallery and great pp. Thank you ladies!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:24 PM   #3
Flergs
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: CS5
Love Cassie's gallery. Always amazing pages ♡

Flergs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:17 PM   #4
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I decided to scraplift Halloween 2013

I find blocked layouts very hard so this one took a lot longer than I had anticipated.
I kept playing with the blocked placement and finally said "it has to stay!" just because it was a scraplift!
Here is my layout

I also posted here in Miscellaneous Other:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...363#post160363
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 05:53 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I loved the large photo on this one

here's my lift

and posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=213
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:04 AM   #6
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
This page took me forever to do! I wanted to scraplift one of these:

I started with a block-style LO, but I loved the double strip in the middle. Even with just a few elements on my page, I just kept fiddling with the pictures, the layout, the papers, etc! Anyway, this is what it became....

Also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...436#post160436

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:15 AM   #7
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I used this one from mouselvrmom

Here's mine:
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #8
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Adorable PP!

Here is my inspiration, I loved the blocky feel to the page.

And here is my page:
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 01:58 PM   #9
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Thank you Stacy for hosting and thank you October for the fabulous PP!

Here is the page I choose to scraplift:

And here is my lift:

I also posted it within the Wizarding World of Harry Potter thread.

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #10
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I'm on a few CT's with Cassie and I love love love her pages! Great gallery choice for Scraplifting!

I had a hard time deciding, but used this page for inspiration:

Here is my take:

Also posted here.

Thank you Stacey for hosting and thanks October for the great PP!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote