MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #51
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enapolez View Post

posted in crystal palace and character area also.
This is so awesome! I love the pink and the yellow together! And I love how you added the big picture!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #52
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljritchie View Post
Love the colors and the elements you used! Your clustering with the wine glass is perfect! Love how you used the jounaling spot for a picture!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Old 03-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #53
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
Whew! I finally got to do this one. Thanks so much for the AWESOME template and for the fun challenge!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9259#post59259
Oh, I so love this one! The colors are perfect, the two alpha title is fab, and I love your corner clustering! Too cute!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #54
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
This turned out awesome! Dawn! I love the clustering you did! And the white space really adds something to the LO!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #55
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
Thanks for the great template Jenn!
Better late than never here is mine

Also Posted Here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9449#post59449

So super cute, Lisa! The colors are so vibrant and perfect for Buzz! I love your mix of papers and star elements!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #56
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
Thanks for hosting - I love the template!

Also posted in the forums here.
Beautiful! I love the colors on this! Your scatter and flowers are perfect! Great job!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #57
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Here´s mine. Thanks for the template Jenn, it´s great!!!

image linked

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9463#post59463

Roxana, this turned out so cute! I love the title work and your clustering is perfect as usual!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #58
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer9948 View Post
Here is my layout. Thanks for the template and hosting the challenge.

So fun! I love the colors and the fun elements! Perfect Goofy page!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:21 PM   #59
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alovesj95 View Post
Here is my submission for the template challenge #55. I am not sure of the rules, but I hope it is okay that I changed it from 12x12 to 11x8.5. That is how I make my books. This was fun!

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3454

I also have a question....I have PSE9 and have problems sometimes with when I click on an image it gets really big, really small, or just moves where ever it wants. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Thanks.
Alice
Looks great! I love how it looks in the different size! Your use of glitter is perfect!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #60
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
In by the skin of my teeth. Thanks for hosting Jenn.

LOs also posted in the following thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=3204&page=6
Wow, Charlene! I love how this looks as a two pager! I love how you used the kit and your element clusters! Perfect colors! Love it!

Closed Thread