MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 09:52 AM   #1
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Weekly Challenge #229 (4/2-4/8)

Okay- Ready and Raring to GO!!!
I'm dedicating this weeks Challenge to the Fairies and Pirates in honor of the New Release of "Tinkerbell and the The Pirate Fairy"
Have you seen it yet? Do you own this piece of Disney Magic? I do, just haven't quite watched it yet! This weekend looks promising!

Challenge: Your challenge is to scrap a page that is related to any of the fairies, or pirate attraction, meeting, pirates league... you get the idea.

Challenge Prize: EACH participant will be given a coupon for $2.50 to purchase something out of the Magical Touches category at my store!!
There are 41 right now... you can't possibly have all of them

Challenge Rules:
1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their
own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.

Challenge Host: Our wonderful hostess *Melidy* aka Melissa is a bit under the weather, and asked me to fill in.
Please wish her well and a speedy recovery.

Here's a sample using my new Down the Garden Path Kit:

This page was created by the very talented Murmer aka Amber

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Last edited by msbagley; 04-05-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2014, 12:17 PM   #2
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Praying she feels better quickly! Thanks for filling in!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 04-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #3
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
thanks for filling in!
hope *Melidy* fills better soon!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 04-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #4
ladyleopard1106
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
Awwww...hope *Melidy* feels better soon!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours It\'s a Small World Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie Bride Teacups Italy Monorail Jungle Cruise Skyway Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 04-02-2014, 11:03 PM   #5
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Hope she feels better!

Old 04-03-2014, 06:37 AM   #6
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Challenge Posted Ladies!!!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Old 04-03-2014, 09:11 AM   #7
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Feel better Melidy. Thanks for stepping in Michelle.

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 04-03-2014, 09:33 PM   #8
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Pirates

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...064#post146064

Old 04-04-2014, 09:12 AM   #9
ladyleopard1106
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
My fiance laughs b/c I want to see that movie...but I'm excited that there's a pirate fairy! Looking forward to working on this challenge and can't wait to see all the layouts!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours It\'s a Small World Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie Bride Teacups Italy Monorail Jungle Cruise Skyway Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 04-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #10
bpowersj
I'm on the tram

Software: PSE8
Camera: Cannon 40D
Here is one of my granddaughter at the Pirates League. Thanks.

Closed Thread