MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #51
MichaelsMomJo
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Software: Photoshop CS3 & CS5
Camera: Olympus Stylus Tough 8000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Just checking in! I am so excited that we are near almost there!!!
I can't wait for the big reveal! It always amazes me how much the LO changes from one person to the next!

MichaelsMomJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #52
designsbyamanda
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: PSE 8 & CS5
Camera: Nikon D5000
Well I was the last person and sent mine back last night... so it should be soon

My Mousescrappers Store

Trips:
July 2010 - Best Western Lakeside
March 2011 - Fort Wilderness Cabins
March 2012 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

must... get... more... pins...
Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 2 Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse Magical Express

designsbyamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #53
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
It's been so long since I made my layout I had to go back and figure out which one it was !! HAHHA Can't wait to see the layouts all together
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:32 AM   #54
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
This waiting is killing me. I'm so excited to see all the layouts.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:39 AM   #55
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I didn't participate in this one due to lots of company and travel, but I can't wait to see the reveal. I love seeing how the LO's change from scrapper to scrapper. Super fun!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #56
KayR
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Cannon Powershot SD4000 and Nikon D60
The wait is making me look like this

-Kay
D23 Member I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Captain EO Star Tours Pirate Flag United States of America United Kingdom Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

KayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #57
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
I didn't participate in this one due to lots of company and travel, but I can't wait to see the reveal. I love seeing how the LO's change from scrapper to scrapper. Super fun!
Yeah, I love seeing the evolution from one scrapper to the next. And I can't wait to see what everyone's favorite songs are. (thinking to self, "I wonder if anyone used the same song?)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:26 AM   #58
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Hi Telephone Challenge #18 Scrappers!

Here is the summary of the reveal! The gallery will be released shortly and you can add your credits. If you sent me credits, I will go back and put them in tonight. Please take a moment to look through the layouts and add some comments. We all love comments on our layouts and it keeps us motivated to create more

I added a layout at the beginning that I created a while back that inspired me to use Disney Lyrics as the theme for this challenge. I tried to do another "serious" layout but it was making me too sad so I did a totally mindless one to start off the challenge. I am always in awe of everyone's layouts. No matter how simple or detailed, they all inspire me!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #59
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
The LO's all look fabulous! Great job ladies!

Just posted my CREDITS and posted in the VENUE HERE
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:16 AM   #60
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I love all the LO's...I added my credits and post to venue....
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote