MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 06:39 AM   #1
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Template Challenge # 186 (9/14 -9/27)

I apologize for a late start in this template challenge!
I meant to do it yesterday, but time got in the way!! Really quickly, here is this weeks template and its a multi-photo template!!

It is available in psd, tiff, jpg, individual png files and page files
*Thank you Charlene for converting the template*

Before I give you the download links, there are a few rules that we all need to read and take to heart

- Your layout must be Disney related
- Upload your LO to the MouseScrappers "Template Gallery", making sure you properly credit the designers products that you used to create your layout
- This challenge is not just for digital scrapbookers. If you are a paper scrapbooker, please use the template as your inspiration.
- Post your image here in this forum (with the link to the layout) and also post your image/link in the appropriate forum category.
- Please no double dipping. What does that mean? It means please do not use this template on any other challenge here at MouseScrappers (except Color wheel or photo swap)
- Also, everyone loves comments so please leave love to those who inspire us along the way!!

**the links have been removed**

thank you to all who have participated in this week's template challenge!!

And as always if you have any problems or questions please feel free to pm me or leave me a question in this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

I can't wait to see how you use this template!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 09-28-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Great template! LOVE that it's multiphoto!!! I took a week off from the computer (sorry) and am ready to jump back into scrapping again!!! Can't wait to use this fun template, thanks!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 09-18-2013, 05:11 AM   #3
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Thanks for filling the gap on such short notice Wendy! Love the template...Hope I get time to play!!!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Old 09-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #4
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Thank you so much for hosting and the template! This is my version:

Forum Link

Old 09-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Disney Family Museum

Here is my contribution to the template challenge. Credit goes to Creative Memories and the Disney Family Museum. Enjoy!

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

Old 09-20-2013, 07:39 AM   #6
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Love it Wendy! Thanks so much.

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post138755
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 09-21-2013, 08:36 AM   #7
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I used your last template challenge that I missed, and turned this into a 2pager!

You can find them both here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...779#post138779
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 09-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #8
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Wow you all are blowing me away with your beautiful pages!! I love them!!

Dawn, thank you for turning the last template challenge in to a two page spread!! I love the look, such beautiful colors!!

Y'all got another week with this template. But in the meantime, if you have finished with this template challenge, I just posted another template challenge earlier today and would love for you to try your hand at a different styled template!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Thank you for another fun template Wendy! Here is my version:

It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Old 09-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
Thanks for the great templates! I see you have another posted already! Can't wait to go check it out!
Here's my spin on this week:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...823#post138823

Closed Thread