MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Photobooks / Albums
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Walt Disney World - May 2008 - Flower & Garden Festival

This book is for my Mom from our trip to WDW for her 80th birthday, this view includes the Orlando / WDW pages.

The Designers used in the book are Britt-ish Designs, Erica Zane, Glenda Ketcham, Sya's Blueprints and Ellie Lash. I also used templates and other freebies from challenges. If you'd like to know the specifics of a particular page let me know and I'll find the kit used.

To view the book go here:
MyPublisher

Book ID: S1787200
Password: 2373468

janette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Your book looks great. I love the pages about World Showcase and Future World. I like how many photos you used for those. I may have to try the same!
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
janette

I used the template from this challenge by Susan. It was perfect to modify for several pages and made it easy to get lots of pictures in. I found pictures of the attractions we did that I either didn't take pictures or just don't have the camera for on flickr or other photo sharing sites.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Thanks for the info. We are headed back in February and this is now on my to do list!
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Very nice book, Janette. I think it's very special that you took your mom... she looks like she's in great shape. I took my mom when she was 81. Walking everywhere would have been extremely hard, so we rented a wheelchair at the Studios and a scooter at EPCOT. Anyway, you'll always remember this trip and I think it's so nice you made a book... I'm guessing you gave her one? I love all the photos you included and all the brilliant colors. You got some great photos!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:55 AM   #6
janette

Yes, one great thing about digital is that I had a book made for my Mom, myself & my sister. It helped that I was doing it for someone else to motivate me to get it done.

We did use a wheelchair the entire time, it was only in a couple of photos since she posed without it and I didn't use them in the book. She didn't like the idea but quickly realized the walking would do her in. We were able to use one of the hotel's or we'd have rented one offsite since even walking to the bus stops etc is quite a hike.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #7
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
Great Book. It looks like the three of you had a terrific time together.

I've forgotten about the tupperware headquarters being in Orlando, I went to a convention there once.
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Kim is offline   Reply With Quote