MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-22-2015, 06:31 PM   #21
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

I have my template ready to go but I have a question on the whole saving thing! That is the scary part! I need to save individual PNG files of the elements of the template, is there a quick way to do that? or at least a simple way? or do I just need to save each one of the elements to a separate file one at a time? I told you this was my first one! I could be a pain before it is over with!!!

sthompsonfoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2015, 08:27 PM   #22
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Quote:
Originally Posted by sthompsonfoto View Post
I have my template ready to go but I have a question on the whole saving thing! That is the scary part! I need to save individual PNG files of the elements of the template, is there a quick way to do that? or at least a simple way? or do I just need to save each one of the elements to a separate file one at a time? I told you this was my first one! I could be a pain before it is over with!!!
What program did you use to make the template? I know there's a built-in script in Photoshop for that (File > Scripts > Export layers to files...).
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 11:06 AM   #23
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadetswife View Post
A stupid question. What exactly do you guys mean by a blog hop for this design challenge? You mean something with our previews and associated freebies? I don't have an active blog. I guess I could gin one up.

Working on my kit. I hope I'm doing it right.
Its not a requirement basically the stuff you make is done via this. But then some of us like to have people come to our blogs to pick up coordinating bits (different items but the same palette/theme usually)....its kind of a way to get traffic to blogs or in my case when I made too much stuff and want to share it.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:40 PM   #24
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadetswife View Post
A stupid question. What exactly do you guys mean by a blog hop for this design challenge? You mean something with our previews and associated freebies? I don't have an active blog. I guess I could gin one up.

Working on my kit. I hope I'm doing it right.
On the day we reveal the kit contents we have a blog hop to celebrate another completed Design Challenge. Since the Design Challenge kit is only available to those who submit a mini kit or template, the blog hop gives you the opportunity to share some add-on creations with non-participants (it's also a good way to increase traffic to your blog since a lot of people visit the blogs looking for freebies). There are no rules for blog hop freebies; just make a little something that complements your Design Challenge submission. It is definitely not required but it's fun!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:16 PM   #25
sthompsonfoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermama View Post
What program did you use to make the template? I know there's a built-in script in Photoshop for that (File > Scripts > Export layers to files...).
Great thanks! I will give that a shot, I used PSE so hopefully that works!

Ok that was a no go! Any other suggestions. that must just be a PS option and not an elements option I am searching for an answer but if anyone has one I would def use it!!

Last edited by sthompsonfoto; 10-23-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:10 AM   #26
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
Are you able to save your layout as a psd-file? If so, you can send it to me and I have an action for saving it in single png-layers. (I bought it a few months ago from someone who retired). Otherwise you have to do it manualy... which is a lot of work (and don't forget to turn of any layerstyle).

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 04:08 PM   #27
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

I dropped my part over to you...I would like to join in the blog hop
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:01 PM   #28
sthompsonfoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Are you able to save your layout as a psd-file? If so, you can send it to me and I have an action for saving it in single png-layers. (I bought it a few months ago from someone who retired). Otherwise you have to do it manualy... which is a lot of work (and don't forget to turn of any layerstyle).
AWESOME!!! I will send it to you!!! Thanks so much!

Old 10-27-2015, 12:36 AM   #29
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Quote:
AWESOME!!! I will send it to you!!! Thanks so much!
You're welcome! Just returned it to you!

I'll be back with my own part soon! Papers and alpha are ready, now I only need to do the elements! Bloghop pieces are ready though!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:18 AM   #30
Got2Scrap
Exploring Adventureland

I sent in my template. I am sure I did it correctly.

Thank you for all you do!

Tina

Got2Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote