MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #1
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Weekly Challenge #179 (April 3 - April 9)

Good morning everyone!

Wow, time just crept up on me and my challenge is here!

First off, since I was a day late, I'll be giving you until as late as April 14th to complete this.

(I will be at Disneyland 12th-14th, so those won't be checked until after my return.)

Now, here we go. A quick reminder of the rules/guidelines:
1)Upload to the Weekly Challenge Gallery
2)Post your layout in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum. (Example: if you do a Disneyland Main Street page, your page would go into Disneyland > Main Street category)
3)Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.

Alright! The challenge
1) I'd like to see some photos of collections/trades happening. I personally collect pins and Vinylmations at Disney. If you don't have any photos like that, just go ahead and choose your topic
2) No more than 4 photos.
3) Lots of bright colors, it's Spring after all!
4) Journaling! If you are scrapping about collecting, tell me why you love it!
5) Add some patterned papers to your layout.
6) Upload the the gallery and leave love for a few others

Here's the prize you will receive if you complete the challenge accurately and on time (remember, I've extended the deadline until April 14th!)

Thanks all! Please PM with any questions

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Last edited by kaylalovesminnie; 04-04-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #2
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylalovesminnie View Post
(I will be at Disneyland 12th-14th, so those won't be checked until after my return.)
FUN! Enjoy your time!!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 04-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS
Love the PP and I get to show off my pins??? Don't get any better

Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Old 04-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #4
kaylalovesminnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
FUN! Enjoy your time!!
Thanks Jlynn! Hope you can join in the challenge! Nice to meet you!

Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Old 04-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
kaylalovesminnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Candyman View Post
Love the PP and I get to show off my pins??? Don't get any better

Jim
Welcome Jim! Thanks for joining in. Don't think I've seen you here before. Always nice to have a gentleman participating!

Old 04-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #6
tukogirl

Sooo cool! I really need this prize to scrap all of the vinylmation pics I took on our last trip! Looks like I need to get scanning my pins for my page!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 04-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #7
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Hmmmm, oh I know what I need to do. I need to take a picture and show off my "Marie" collection. The PP is great. Thanks so much for the challenge.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 04-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #8
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Thanks for the super fun challenge. This one got me thinking since we don't collect/trade vinylmations or pins... yet (I'm VERY tempted to start with vinyls, OK I'll rephrase that, next trip I am GETTING vinylmations haha) but even so I didn't have any park photos.

So since our house is full of the stuff (we have no kids - so it kinda counts?) I figured I'd go with Lego, it's the closest thing to a collection I could find in my Disney pics. Here is my page, it's a redo of a SS page and I like this one waay better. I LOVE the PP so thanks so much, I'm sure it will come in useful soon!

Also posted in the Lego Imagination Center thread
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Old 04-05-2013, 04:54 AM   #9
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS
Thanks for hosting!

Also here
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Old 04-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #10
Chays52
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Elements 11
Not only do we collect pins and vinalmation my family now loves to play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

Thanks for the fun challenge and have fun in Disneyland

Closed Thread