MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
Thistle
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon T3i
Oh this is hard, like picking which of your children is your favorite! But I have to say it's my last one, I'm really tired, didn't think I would come up with anything and this one just flowed out of me and I finished it so quickly too.

Thistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Software: photoshop 7
i think my favorite was this one.. i looed through all mine again, and for some reason this one sticks out more lol

karrieskreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #13
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Software: photoshop 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofys_girl View Post
This was for Chef Minnie Mouse (Lisa) speed scrap # 96 !!! The most challenging ... cause it made me really think ... we all like a good challenge and learning something new. I just love how it turned out. I need to tweak it though ... but it is my favorite so far.

i think this was one of my favorite i saw =)

karrieskreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #14
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I have a few!

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #15
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
oh I dont know...I have 15 new layouts that I am in love with!! I keep showing them to my girls because they are all so awesome. (notice I said 15, there was one layout that I dont like)

What one should I share. . . .

Maybe this one just because I clustered everywhere:

Or maybe this one because the scrapping style is so not my norm....I need layers, depth, but these are all paper things and shockingly it works (for me at least)

I dont know they are all stellar....you can look and tell me which one you like!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...verland-scraps
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #16
kamra
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: Photoshop elements 7
Camera: Nikon D70
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

kamra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #17
lindseylou
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

I don't think I can trim it down to just one. I honestly love all the pages that came out of this weekend. I think I can get the list down to two, though:

This is my last page. I didn't expect to have much left by the end of all this, but this somehow came out. I absolutely love it.

This one was such a challenge, but I love how it turned out.

lindseylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #18
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
I'm having difficulty picking just one favorite...I'm happy enough with how they all turned out! Even the one that is sort of "meh," I suspect I'll like it a lot more in a week or so. I think scrapping so much in one weekend has done a lot as far as helping me define my style- before, I would have said lots of blocks , white space, and super matchy colors. Now, I really love the bigger photo pages and super bright colors with less clustering. That said, here are my top two. I love the colors on this, and I need to do more third person epic journaling.

This was one of the hardest sets of photos for me to do, since I put so much pressure on doing them right (half of my WWoHP pages got done this weekend). I might redo the journaling, but I love everything else about this page.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:47 AM   #19
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

I have two. Here they are:

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:55 AM   #20
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

I'm not half as good as all of you here, but I think this one's my favourite

Last edited by tukogirl; 01-31-2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: fixed link so ppl could click on it to leave love

Annet83 is offline   Reply With Quote