MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-20-2020, 03:40 PM   #1
tukogirl

Here for SOS SS#237!!!

Hello! Welcome to Save our Sanity Speed Scrap #237!

5pmPT/8pmET/12amDST

This is where all directions will be posted but I will also be chatting with whoever can join me on Slack. The easiest way to log in is to look at the very top right corner of MouseScrappers and you will see a brush and a facebook link...The one you are looking for is the blue chat bubble that says chat room. Click it and you will be directed to log in to the MouseScrappers chat area.

As a reminder - I will be posting instructions beginning at 5pm PT and will post one every 10 minutes until 6pm. For those of you outside the US, please play along when you can!

I will be here and in the chat around 4:45pm PT to get us started.

Directions:
1. Choose a template (or do your own thing) but make sure none of your photos touch the edge of your page. It can be any number of photos but no edge touching!
2. Have a long line of stitching going across your page. Either vertically or horizontally. You could even use a stitched frame! But at least one really long line of stitches.
3. Work a good sized Mickey into a cluster on the page.
4. Add something red to your page, a little or a lot
5. Your title should be either 2 fonts, 2 alphas, or a mix. Just 2 different styles of lettering for the title
6. Add something metallic to your page.
7. Add a little glitter to your page

Please post your pages in the #237 SS area of the gallery. It's a sub-category under "Speed Scrap Challenges 200+" . Please also link them here and also in the proper forum category here at MS.

Here is my page:

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...438#post179438

You have until noon PT Saturday/3pm ET. There will be a little prize for a random participant!

Hope this Save our Sanity Mini weekend brings you some sunshine in these crazy times!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 03-20-2020 at 06:04 PM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2020, 06:45 PM   #2
ratgirl24
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: Photoshop Elements 2019
Camera: Nikon D3200, Nikon Coolpix S8100 and iPhone
Thanks so much for hosting!

Also posted in Theme Parks > Disney's California Adventure > Hollywood Land (aka Hollywood Pictures Backlot) Frozen Live at the Hyperion
Transfer an existing reservation Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Star Tours Cutester Bee Ursula Cheshire Cat Cupcake Epcot logo WDW logo Monorail I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! A Ticket Cutester Minnie Pigglet 2 Jungle Cruise Olaf Pirate Dog Jiminy Cricket Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

ratgirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:45 PM   #3
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Thanks for the challenge - so good to be active here again!

I think I got all the rules - staples are my metal and I have glitter sequins and a glitter heart.

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...440#post179440

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:49 PM   #4
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I missed the chat (movie night with the family), but I hope to scrap anyways! Tomorrow's are on the calendar to hopefully not miss them (even though we are supposed to finish painting the kitchen!) thank you so much Andrea for putting this together!!!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:53 PM   #5
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Thanks for a fun evening...it got me back into scrapbooking.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:05 PM   #6
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
SS 237

also here

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:22 PM   #7
sewfun06
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: SBC 4
Camera: Canon T3i
For SS 237

Thanks for the great scrap instructions!

sewfun06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 08:41 PM   #8
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: Photoshop Elements

You can also find my page here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...567#post179567

Last edited by doodlebugz3; 03-21-2020 at 11:38 PM.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:57 PM   #9
Dopeygal
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...451#post179451

Dopeygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 02:33 AM   #10
Got2Scrap
Exploring Adventureland

Thank you for arranging the Speed Scrap and for hosting. I used Cars Galore Collection by Magical Scraps Galore and template by LDrag Designs.

Also posted in the forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...453#post179453

Got2Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote