MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 11:05 PM   #191
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
OK I am squeaking in under the wire. In my defense, I just got home from Florida over the weekend and I just had to participate in Brit's challenge. I am still working on Septembers trip but I can not wait to finish and start on this last trip. Thank you for the great prize, you know how much I love Mickey stitches!!!

click for credits

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 11:47 PM   #192
bcnatty
I'm on the tram

Here's one about Goofy!!

Also posted in the Goofy thread

Old 03-31-2010, 10:26 AM   #193
britt
E Ticket Holder

Lots of love for these last entries:

Kat - ADORABLE!!! the title work just drew me in. I LOVE that blocking and the way you used the brackets. I just LOVE your style Kat!

Bev Cavera - Soooo so neat! Awesome blocking! LOVE the pic of Mickey and Minnie in the string frame. That journaling font ROCKS. Really nice job.

Disney Baby - Very very cute! I think Minnie looked a little different in '04, huh? Funny. This is soooo cute. The most adorable photos. Great work.

psugirl - Oh fun! Love the papers - perfect for Mike & Sully. Awesome photos too! That one of Sully hugging them is so fun!!!

Hpgirl - How cute! I love the blocking!!! And that alpha is totally adorable and goes perfectly with the jelly blooms. Cute cute cute.

kendallt - Oh!!! That is too cute! I LOVE the red and white polka dot "Minnie"!! Adorable. And what a clever, cute title!! haha REALLY REALY fun LO here. Adorable clusters.

scrappin5kids - How clever to use the font for that little word strip! This is AWESOME. I love the photos! You got some REALLY good ones!

ErinMcD - How awesome! I LOVE how you have the photos all around the edges and the journaling in the middle with the title. This is sooo cute!

diannesa - oooh! it looks VERY cute with that font! You are doing a GREAT job!!!

Mary Jo - Well, welcome home! This is SO CUTE!! That little element with the eyes just made me SMILE! I love the whole Halloween/Fall feel to this page. Perfect for Halloween at Disney. REALLY CUTE!

bcnatty - Oh wow!!! Look at at this! That title is just blowing me away. I LOVE this color scheme, the pattern paper peeking out from behind, the date element, this is just AMAZING! The photos are seriously one of a kind!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-31-2010, 10:35 AM   #194
britt
E Ticket Holder

Ok - all the prize PMs have gone out. If you didn't get your prize, send me a PM and we'll figure out what's going on.

Thanks so much for all your entries you guys!!!! I counted it up and we had a whopping entries posted!! HOLY SMOKES.

Thanks for rockin' this challenge!!

Amber has posted the next challenge - so let's all go rock that one now!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread