MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Speed Scrap Schedule for the 4th Anniversary Party

Our inspiration for this weekend's celebration with centered around the elements of planning and putting on a fabulous party. Things that you as the hostess have to prepared or have in order for your party to be a success. So... look for our games and challenges to be centered around a party theme.

With that in mind, we knew we needed some Speed Scraps. Why you say?... because as a party hostess aren't you ALWAYS busy running around doing 100 things? Don't you have to take a little time to chat with your party guests? Well... a SS represents you rushing around keeping your party going and the chat is visiting with your guest. Get the relationship?

So here is the schedule for the upcoming Speed Scraps this weekend:

Friday - 05/17/13:

#146 - Friday at 3:00pm EST with Britt (Britt-ish Designs)
#147 - Friday at 8:00pm EST with Melinda (PP to be announced)

Saturday - 05/18/13:

#148 - Saturday at 10:00am EST with Melinda (PP to be announced)
#149 - Saturday at 9:00pm EST with Michelle (Mad for the Mouse Designs)

Sunday - 05/19/13:

#150 - Sunday at 2:00pm EST with Lisa (Chubby Chihauhua Designs)
#151 - Sunday at 8:00pm EST with Kelly (Kellybell Designs)

We will be chattin during each SS. Hope you can come chat and play.

I'll be back to post more information soon.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 05-17-2013 at 04:04 AM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
So excited!

momeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #3
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Sounds like fun!!!
Let's party!!
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #4
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Cant wait
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:59 AM   #5
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
yay I think I can make them all!!!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #6
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
perfect times for me...I should be able to do them all...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #7
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Just saw this on FB - adding to my calendar. Hope to make a few of them!

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote