MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
Scraplift Challenge #41 (November 14-November 27)

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first ever Scraplift Challenge!

First off, I would like to say how thankful I am to be part of this community, and what a perfect month to do it in! I am thankful for all of my friends here at Mouse Scrappers for sure!!

Now, I will be hosting from 14th-27th. However, I will be leaving on a vaycay (DISNEYLAND!) from the 18th-21st. I will be checking in on my cell periodically if you have any questions

Since I will be gone part of the time, that throws a "twist" in our plans. Therefore, for this challenge I want you to choose one of these 3 layouts to lift, but with a twist! Scraplifting is often defined as drawing any sort of inspiration from a layout. I am changing up the rules a little!!

Layout #1:

TWIST: Use a faded background photo somewhere; but no more than 2 foreground photos. You also must have scattering across your layout. But NO transportation layouts!

Layout #2:

TWIST: Use some sparkle! Split and/or ripped papers somewhere. This layout has to have no more than 4 photos, with 1 larger than the others. NO holiday themed layouts!

Layout #3:

TWIST: You must have only 1 photo with this layout. Let's see some paper strips. An interesting date & paint is a must. NO photos of you on the layout!

To get credit and the PP of your choice from my blog (www.geekeryscrapsbykayla.blogspot.com) you must follow these steps!!

1. Choose which layout you'd like to lift from above and scrap your layout according to the corresponding "twist" instructions.
2. Upload your finished layout to the Scraplift Gallery and post in the appropriate forum.
3. Post your layout here in this thread, along with a link to the forum you posted in, and let me know which layout you picked to lift.
4. ALSO...very important! Let me know which product you would like by visiting my blog and tell me in your post. I am retiring all of the products up for sale there so this will be the last chance to grab any of them.
5. Please leave comments for others if you have time. One of the best parts about our community is the kindness, so let's celebrate it!

If you have any questions let me know.
and have fun!!!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
wow this is fun! got to think what I will come up with. Thank you Kayla for hosting and for the awesome PP!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 11-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #3
tukogirl

Fun! I like the twists on the challenge!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 11-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #4
SueP1963
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE10
Fun challenge--I liked the twist (I also twisted the layout!) I picked Layout #2. Thanks for the generous pp--I never got your part of the birthday blog train, so I'd love that please--thanks! Have a great trip!

I posted the page here MK parades

Old 11-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #5
kaylalovesminnie

Wow Sue! You were lightning fast! Thanks for playing!

Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

Old 11-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Thanks for hosting this challenge. It 's fun that you put in those twists!
This is what I came up with. I lifted layout #3. My paint is the cloud, my paperstrips are those mats Hope that counts...).

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8549#post88549
Since I don't have anything of your things right now (), I would really appreciate to get the 'Mouse & Friends' collection. Thanks anyway.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 11-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Scraplift #1

Thanks for the awesome challenge!It was hard to pick which one to lift, so I had my daughters chose for me, #1. Here is my take:

[IMG][/IMG]

also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8628#post88628

Thank you also for allowing us to pick from one of your wonderful kits! I would have to say the "Mouse & Friends" collection would be fantastic!!

Thanks again!

Smiles!
Stacy

Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 11-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #8
kaylalovesminnie

Everyone has done a great job so far. I am really loving all of your layouts! Keep 'em coming! Next time I check in will be from Disneyland!

Old 11-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #9
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Pinocchio

Hi, Kayla! I hope you're having a great time at Disney!
I chose to take a twist on layout #2 . . .

Forum Link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8780#post88780

I would like to choose "Mouse and Friends" as my kit ~ It's cute! Thanks for the challenge and kit!
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Old 11-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #10
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
I chose to lift Layout #3 and I would LOVE to have the "Mouse and Friends Collection". Thank you so much for letting us choose from your awesome kits!

Posted in the gallery here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rname=frogfish
Posted in the forum here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=19

Closed Thread