MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Telephone Challenge #16 "Everyone Loves A Parade"

The next Telephone Challenge is Everyone Loves A Parade. We all have our favorite parade. So get out your photos and see what you can find.
Please scraplift the previous player's layout as usual.

Please don't forget to leave love for your fellow participants. It keeps us all motivated and really helps to foster a sense of community! There are so many new scrappers on the board and they could use the encouragement to keep scrapping. Since there is a decent learning curve with digiscrapping, new scrappers can get discouraged easily!!

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. This round, we are going to try to do it with 15 Mousescrappers!

Thanks for playing!!!!
1-Poohaddict (Donna)
2-TiggernJen (Lyn)
3-Ana Carol
4-luv2scrapmm (Monica)
5-Princess Janas Mom
6-Disney Baby (Jennifer)
7-Californiateri (Teri)
8- TanyaH666 (Tanya)
9-liriel (Julie)
10-ILuvCrush (Paula)
11-Scrappinnewbie (Melinda)
12-Snowdrop (Heather)
13-winipeg1 (Helen)
14-cmtscraps (Charlene)
15-Sparklehal (April)

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Last edited by poohaddict; 02-04-2011 at 05:48 AM.

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links