MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > News from the MouseScrappers Store
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-01-2013, 02:20 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Important ~ changes coming to the MS store / 50% off sale

It's time to go in a new direction....

As you may have noticed our store has been rather quiet for quite some time. I let the designers know at the end of last year that the stress that came along with managing the store was more than I anticipated. And, while I'm no stranger to stress, would rather it come from projects that give me a sense of fulfillment - like managing the books we've made for "Wish" families and organizing fundraisers for Make-A-Wish and Give Kids the World. Our wonderful designers have been very patient with me as I figured out what I wanted to do with the store. So it is with a bit of mixed feelings and sadness that I'm announcing that I'm ceasing the 'consignment' type of environment in the store. There will still be a few products left on the shelves to help pay the bills (Design Challenge kits and the mega collabs created for specifically for MS) but most of the other items will be discontinued. I do, however, have something new I will be offering in the coming weeks - it is something not offered in any other store to my knowledge. You'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime, we want to give you this last chance to pick up some of the amazing creations from our dear designers... many of the items they have for sale here are exclusive to MS and not sold anywhere else so be sure not to miss them as they may or may not be offered elsewhere in the future.

From now through Thursday, Aug 8th (11:59pm Pacific time) everything will be 50% off!

Click here to go to the MS store

Where you can find the designers going forward:

Capturing Magical Memories: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MCDigitaldesigns?ref=si_shop

Booklady Designs: http://bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/

My Own Little Chair Designs: http://myownlittlechair.com/blog/

Haynay: http://www.haynaydesigns.com/

Leslie Bodoh: http://lesliebodohdesigns.blogspot.com/

Former Designers

Polka Dot Chicks: http://www.mymemories.com/store/desi...lka_Dot_Chicks and http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/s...facturerid=158

Wyld Peas Designs: http://www.etsy.com/shop/WyldPeasDes...ign=en_isell_1

Thanks to the designers for sticking with MS all this time, and thank you for supporting them in our store!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 10-01-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2013, 05:20 AM   #2
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
It is so sad to see the wonderful designers leave MouseScrappers and I wish them every success in their designing future I am so excited to see what you will be offering in the future.. any clues
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Carol... I am happy to see you take your life in a less stressful direction. The designers associated with the MS Store are very talented and there is no doubt they will be successful. I am so excited to see where you are going from here!
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #4
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
I'm sure it was a hard decision, Carol, but we support you here no matter what.

I'm excited to hear about the new charity work!

I am very grateful for the atmosphere you have created here and anything that reduces your stress is a great idea.

Good luck to all of the talented designers that have supported MouseScrappers!

Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #5
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Cant wait to see what you have in store!

Good for you chose the less stressful road! Thanks for the great designers that supported MS and everyone else in the CT for the hard work!
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #6
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
I can't wait to see the upcoming changes to the store and the new direction that you are taking MouseScrappers. I for one, will help you and support you in any way that I possibly can!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:30 PM   #7
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Carol,

I know this was a hard decision, but know you made the best decision for you and MS! It was so much fun participating on the CT and I'm always here to help in any way I can! I'm excited to see what new avenues you'll take us down! Thanks for all you do to give us a wonderful place to share our love of Disney, photos, and scrapping!

I'm reminded of what Walt said...

""Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan0326 View Post
Carol,

I know this was a hard decision, but know you made the best decision for you and MS! It was so much fun participating on the CT and I'm always here to help in any way I can! I'm excited to see what new avenues you'll take us down! Thanks for all you do to give us a wonderful place to share our love of Disney, photos, and scrapping!

I'm reminded of what Walt said...

""Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
That's a great quote that I only first came across about a year ago

Thank you... everyone!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote