MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
*****Here for Speed Scrap #139******

Let's all round up for Speed Scrap #139!

You will have 4 hours to complete the challenge and post your LO in the relevant thread to be eligible for this super fun kit donated by Neverland Scraps. Thanks Wendy!! Here is a preview of the kit:

I know a secret…. Wendy also donated more coordinating items for this kit in the goodie bags… but shhhh... don't tell anyone…

Wendy sells at Ginger Scraps. You can check out her designs here: http://store.gingerscraps.net/Neverland-Scraps/

Remember:
There will be Goodie bags for all participants who complete at least 1/2 (8) of the scheduled scraps.... plus another goodie bag for anyone who completes the Full marathon!! In order to qualify for the goodie bags... each scrapper needs to create a post in the master thread (just one) stickied to the top of the Speed Scrap sub-forum and put a link to each of their LOs. They can post up until NOON EST on MONDAY in that thread to qualify. Here is a link to that thread: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12726

So even if they don't finish in time to get the PP for the SS.... it still counts for the goodie bags!

Speed Scrap Guidelines
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

See ya shortly with the Instructions!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 01-20-2013 at 11:54 AM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Speed Scrap #139:

Thanks for joining this Speed Scrap. Also a special Thank You to Wendy (Neverland Scraps) for creating fabulous kit!

Since the PP is Woody themed, I thought I would use him as the inspiration for this challenge.

Here are the instructions:
1) Woody has lots of friends, so let’s see lots of photos. At least 4. Woody is also one of the main stars in the movies, so I want to see at least one larger photo.
2) Woody is a true, solid friend to them all. In honor of his commitment to his friends, make your BG paper a solid and use as many other papers as you need.
3) Buzz and Woody develop a special friendship. This means I want to see at least two of your photos framed.
4) A Sheriff has a badge, a gun and other important accessories. This means your page needs to include something round, something metal and other special things associated with your photos. For your special things, I want to see elements other than just flowers. I want to see three of these clusters. This represents the 3 Toy Story Movies.
5) A cowboy always has a lasso. I want to see at least two strings and ribbons. This can include a banner.
6) Woody and the gang always end up in some type of trouble and get scattered from each other. I want to see some type of scatter, splat or pixie dust on your page.
7) Woody is a BIG star… so I want to see a big title on your page. The gang wants to stay together, so add some stitching, tape or staples.

Remember to rock your shadows and leave some loves when you can.

Viola... lovely LO is completed.

Upload into the Speed Scrap #139 gallery, here on this thread, the appropriate forum and remember to update the Master Thread here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12726

Be sure to leave some love in the Gallery and to properly thank Wendy (Neverland Scraps) for the PP.

Thanks for playing!! I hope you enjoyed!

Here is my page:

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 01-20-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #3
northernmemories
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: PSE
Camera: Cannon EOS Rebel T3
Im here but not in the chat looking forward to the instructions!
Mouse Ears

northernmemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernmemories View Post
Im here but not in the chat looking forward to the instructions!
Terrific... it is about time to start.

Melinda

Old 01-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #5
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
SS 139

WOO HOO! 13 down, 3 to go!! I think I'm gonna hang in the forum for a while; the chat room scrolling drives my eyes crazy!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Staying here in forum. Too hard to chat and scrap and I definitely want to scrap for the fabulous PP.
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Just stepping in. Went out for dinner and when I got home I first wanted to do Patty's scrap! Anyway, now here, just scrapping, no chatting (although I had fun yesterday). I came in at step 4.... man these are not simple ones...
Just have to think of a theme, photos and kit to use.... Although I might go with the Woody theme... in some sort of way!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #8
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track

Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
I'm loving this PP, but I don't know if I can make it in 4 hours. I'm going to try though!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #9
northernmemories
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: PSE
Camera: Cannon EOS Rebel T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfengel View Post
I'm loving this PP, but I don't know if I can make it in 4 hours. I'm going to try though!
I am with you. I am faster with paper though so I better go get started
Mouse Ears

northernmemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #10
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Sorry I missed your chat Melinda, just got internet connection back I turned off my pc for a 15 minutes break and then i couldnt get the connection back till now, not behaving for a SSM LOL

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote