MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-01-2015, 05:54 AM   #1
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Scraplift Challenge #144 (Aug 29 - Sept 11)

Sorry I'm a little late everyone!! I thought there was a new Scraplift Challenge this week, but confused it with the Weekly Challenge!! So I'm jumping in today to start Scraplift Challenge #144!!

If you ever wanted to host a challenge, NOW is the time to do it as we are always looking for people to host challenges. You don't have to be a designer to host a challenge. You don't always have to offer a participation prize for your challenge. While it's nice, getting a finished project is the best prize any of us could ever earn!! So would you consider hosting a challenge? At the top of all challenge forums is a sticky, where you can sign up to host that challenge. Check them out, see how you can help give back to our awesome MouseScrappers community!!

If you read the MouseScrappers Facebook Fan Page, you'll notice that I LOVE browsing the MouseScrappers Gallery, looking for inspiration for our upcoming Disney vacation. Earlier this week, I discovered Scrapdolly's Gallery and fell in love with her layouts. For this week's Scraplift Challenge, I'd like you to pick one, two or three of her layouts as inspiration and scrap your own Disney-inspired layout!!

Here are some of her layouts that really jumped out of the gallery this morning while I was browsing:

Mouse Memories:

I love this layout with her using the traditional Disney colors. I love her layering of all of the papers with her journaling off to the side. This layout while is simple, is very beautiful!

Love You To The Moon & Back

I cannot emphasize how much I LOVE this layout!! I love the large, realistic paint splatter on the background with the robot-ish elements throughout this entire layout drawing on the theme of the photo!

Taking the Mickey

So this one makes me laugh! I love Mickey's playfulness that she was able to capture. I love the circles that she used, giving this layout more movement than there already was with the photos. But I especially love how she played on the circles and created a hidden Mickey!!

She's a Lady

I love the ink splatter next to the photo of Minnie Mouse! This layout just jumped out of the gallery. I love everything about this, from her clustering, layering and photo!! This layout was beautifully created and it paid off!!

Now these are just examples of Scrapdolly's Gallery. You DO NOT have to use the layouts that jumped out to me. You can use whatever jumps out to you, that you find inspiration. You can find Scrapdolly's Gallery HERE

Make sure you tell us WHICH layout(s) you are scraplifting. When you are finished, share your layout that you posted in the MouseScrappers Gallery as well as where you posted it in the coordinating MouseScrappers Forum.

This is the participation prize you will be scrapping for with this week's Scraplift Challenge
four (4) journal cards in both 3x4 and 4x3 rotation

I cannot wait to see your layouts!!

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 09-02-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2015, 08:12 AM   #2
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
love the pp! heading to DL tomorrow so I'll try to rush a page done when I get home next week
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:00 PM   #3
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I am determined to get back into the challenges with the girls returning to school next week!

This is the layout I am going to lift:

I'll be back with my page!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:30 PM   #4
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
This is the one that jumped out to me.

Back with my layout. Thanks for hosting

here's my interpretation of the layout. Thanks so much for hosting this was fun.

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...606#post159606
Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

Last edited by scraptraci; 09-11-2015 at 11:13 PM. Reason: adding links

scraptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:14 AM   #5
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
I'm going to lift this one. Great pages! Thanks for hosting and the wonderful PP!

I loved the project life style and the torn paper. This is from my August 2015 trip.

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...474#post159474

Last edited by Disneysheryl65; 09-06-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:23 AM   #6
Scrapdolly
I'm on the tram

Wow
I am so flattered to have been used for a scraplift challenge. Thank you so much and I can't wait to see your gorgeous pages

Scrapdolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:08 PM   #7
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

I was inspired by this duo colored almost monochromatic layout.

I made this:

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:29 PM   #8
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Thanks for jumping in and hosting the challenge and thank you for the wonderful PP!

I was torn between a few of the layouts but I loved the torn corners on this one:

This is my take on it:

I also posted it in the Boma thread.

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:26 AM   #9
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Love the layouts that you all decided to scrap as well as the finish scraplift!!!

Participation prizes have been sent up to this post (RMSTigger, Murmer and Disneysheryl65)
Thank you for playing. I can't wait to see what other layouts are scraplifted!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 09-10-2015 at 06:29 AM.

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 02:14 PM   #10
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

Here is the page I am going to lift, I love the pic of Mickey and Walt with the overlay.

Here is mine

also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8&postcount=62

Last edited by sthompsonfoto; 09-08-2015 at 03:52 PM.

sthompsonfoto is offline   Reply With Quote