MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > News from the MouseScrappers Store
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #11
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanaBeber View Post
Please help. I have been trying for the last 2 hours to get the elements 1 pack. It never would go to 0.00 in my cart. Had the same problem with papers 1 that is currently on the freebie cycle but it finally changed. The error was your cart on the elements 1. Is there any way I can still get them. Honestly, I even set my alarm to get here in time (to your time zone). Please and thanks, Lana

I'll shoot you a PM, Lana.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2012, 09:15 AM   #12
MS Events Team
I'm on the tram

The 12:00 to 2:00 goodies are now available. Here is the link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...roductid=17837

Remember... if you complete a LO by Monday evening, you can get more goodies to match this awesome collab.

MS Events Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #13
MS Events Team
I'm on the tram

The free alpha link is now up from 2:00 to 4:00.

Here is where you find it: http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...roductid=17838

Thanks BookLady Designs for the awesome alpha!

Old 11-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #14
MS Events Team
I'm on the tram

The 4:00 - 6:00 goodies are posted.

Here is the link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...roductid=17835

Old 11-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #15
MS Events Team
I'm on the tram

The final Door Buster link is up and available. It is here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...roductid=17839

Please don't forget to make a LO for the bonus goodies and to give the MouseScrappers Designers a huge shout out of appreciation.

The kit turned out super cute.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:35 AM   #16
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
I just wanted to thank all the designers for the great kit. It was fun yesterday to pick up all the pieces. Now to create a layout. Thanks again. You all inspire me. Someday I hope to join your ranks here on Mousescrappers.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #17
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Finally had a chance to unzip, awesome kit. Thanks so much to all who were involved!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #18
afirmbeliever

Thanks again for the great collab. Had a bunch of fun creating this layout...

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Last edited by afirmbeliever; 11-25-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #19
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Fun Kelly! Thanks for making a page using this awesome collab. I'll shoot you over a link for the balance of the goodies.

Thanks again for playing along.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #20
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Fun Kelly! Thanks for making a page using this awesome collab. I'll shoot you over a link for the balance of the goodies.

Thanks again for playing along.
Thanks. Can't wait to get the other parts.