MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 08-13-2012, 07:38 AM   #1
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Speed Scrap Minnie Marathon Thanks

I want to start a thank you thread to all of the hosts and designers who made this weekend of awesomeness happen.

A big thanks to Britt of Britt-ish Designs, Chelle of Chelle's Creations, Fran of FranB Designs, Paula of Keystone Scraps, Kelly from Kellybell Designs, Amanda of Designs by Amanda, Leslie of Leslie Bodoh Designs, and Natalie from Natalie's Place Designs. These ladies donated all of the awesome prizes for our speed scraps and the upcoming goodie bag.

I know there are more Designers who put items in the goodie bag but I don't know all of them yet, but when I do I will list them!

Make sure you go and support their stores, because without them and their support of this site, Mousescrappers would not be as awesome as it is.

I also want to thank Carol for coming up with and running this awesome place. She is amazing!

Last, but certainly not least lets give a big thanks to Melinda (scrappinnewbie) for putting this all together. She has been working hard behind the scenes, contacting designers, setting up the SS schedule and putting the awesome goodie bag together. You totally rock Melinda. Thanks for putting all of this fun together!
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
HollyinPA
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Software: PSE 9.0
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via AIM to HollyinPA Send a message via Yahoo to HollyinPA
Thank you to everyone listed above!! I love all the PPs and had a great time getting pages done. I was late for my own surprise 40th BD party Saturday night because I was trying to finish 2 pages so I wasn't behind LOL! (thought I was going to a demo, so I wasn't worried HA!)

Thank you for organizing everything, Melinda!! It was a totally awesome weekend and you were answering questions, etc!! So great

I'm exhausted from finishing so I'm off to get some coffee and then leave love for everyone

to everyone!!! I can't wait for the next one!!

HollyinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #3
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Thanks so much Julie. I am always happy to help this site. We are so blessed with a great group of Designers, Sponsors and Scrappers. I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful community.

I'd also like to say a BIG SHOUT OUT to the Hostesses. Thank you Britt, Julie, Paula, Kelly, Amanda, Leslie and Natalie for donating your time to host a SS. For those who might be new, hosting just isn't for that one hour. There is a lot of preparation and closing work that to be done. I appreciate each of out Hostesses taking their personal time to make our event special.

I'll be putting a list together soon of all those who donated towards the goodie bag. We need to remember our manners and also support those who support us.

Seriously, we have such a great community here. I hope everyone had a great time. For those scrappers who completed all 8 Speed Scraps, please be patient. I work full-time so I will be working on these treats each evening. However, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep you busy while I get it together...... so be watching the forums for more fun and games.

Thanks again ladies for making this weekend super fun!!!!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #4
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
I had a great time this weekend. There are so many amazing layouts in the gallery this weekend that are just spectacular. Many thanks to all the hostesses, organizers and designers participating this weekend. It makes it all so special. This is a wonderful and warm community here at Mousescrappers. So thankful to Carol for providing us all a place to come together!
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #5
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I did a thread earlier too!

but never enough Thanks! it was awesome!

Thank you to all that made this Marathon a success.

for more replies see this one:

http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11671
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #6
Amanda J.
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I had the best time this weekend. Even with my company heckling me, LOL! I'm off to the gallery to spend a lot of time going through the fabulousness!
Mouse Ears

Amanda J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #7
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
I just posted a "thanks" over in the chit chat thread, but it bears repeating -

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!!!
Thank you to all the awesome designers, SS/Chat hosts, and especially to Melinda & Carol!

thanks!

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #8
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
I agree with what's said above!
A big thank you to all who contributed to make this event so special.

I had a blast. So thank you to our hosts, sponsors, everyone who put their time and effort in making this event so great.

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Saar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #9
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Thank you for helping me get back into scrapping my trip!! The challenges were awesome and I really can't wait to see the goody bag. I loved remembering why I scrap - to get the memories on the page. That's why I love these marathons.

THANK YOU!!!!

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #10
raynbow
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: My Memories Suite
Thanks so much to everyone who organized, hosted, gave prizes, and all the nice people I met while playing along! I had a really great time. I tried to show my appreciation in the nicest way possible (with cash money) at almost all the shops. Thanks again everyone, it was a blast!
Magical Express Minnie Bride

raynbow is offline   Reply With Quote