MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Weekly Challenge #59 Nov 3-Nov 9

I'm so excited to be hosting my first weekly challenge! I have to apologize for being a little late we had a medical emergency today but all is well now.

My challenge week marks the beginning of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Walt Disney World so I have decided to make this a Holiday themed Challenge. Your pictures do not have to be from any of the December/winter holidays but it does have to be from a holiday (Christmas, Easter, St Patrick’s Day, 4th of July, personal holiday like birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc) and they have to follow the following rules in addition to the usual requirements:

1. You need to use at least one of these colors: blue, red, green, or white in your LO
2. You need to have a ribbon in your LO
3. You need to use some sparkle
4. Your title needs to be made from an Alpha and a font

Just in case anyone is not aware of the usual rules:
1. Create a layout about Disney
2. Post your layout here in this thread
3. Link your layout in the appropriate thread in the forum and please put the link in your post!
4. Leave Love for your fellow participants in the gallery
5. Post your layout by midnight Pacific time on Tuesday, 11/9.

Here is the LO I made for inspiration

I posted it here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4095#post44095

If you finish everything on time you will get the template I made from my Mickey Head LO.

A few people told me I had to make this into a template and Britt was nice enough to help me - be kind, it is my first template.

Don't forget your page has to be Holiday related, what holiday is up to you.
Remember to have fun and Happy

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Last edited by Mary Jo; 11-04-2010 at 08:05 AM.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #2
jemmls4
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel Ti1
Here's my layout of our trip this summer. We happened to arrive on Father's Day and we were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary as well.

w

Everything is from Sahlin Studio Innovation kit (except the word "DAY" that's hula girl skirt font)
Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century

Old 11-04-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
disfamily07
Going thru the turnstiles of California Adventure

Software: Photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Rebel xs
Awesome and great PP!

Only Counting trips since being married:
Honeymoon May 2007 -Shades Of Green, October 2007- Hilton Head Island October 2008-off property, DLP May 2010- Sequoia Lodge, Son's 1st trip: October 2010-Old Key West May 2012-Vero Beach November 2013- Old Key West and Saratoga Springs May 2015-Boardwalk and Bay Lake Towers
United States of America Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member United Kingdom

Old 11-04-2010, 05:35 AM   #4
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Fun challenge I have great pics from mothers day 09. Thanks for the fun PP

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Old 11-04-2010, 06:05 AM   #5
HollyinPA
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Software: PSE 9.0
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via AIM to HollyinPA Send a message via Yahoo to HollyinPA
Here's mine...the sparkle is in my alpha...image is linked to gallery for credits. Thanks for the fun challenge and the awesome PP!!

My LO was also placed here in the forums

Old 11-04-2010, 06:27 AM   #6
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
I'm going to have to stretch it and see if Summer holiday (vacation) is okay. We have only been to the World one time and that was this May the day after school let out.
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Old 11-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
I'm going to have to stretch it and see if Summer holiday (vacation) is okay. We have only been to the World one time and that was this May the day after school let out.
Personal Holidays work too! Birthday, Anniversary, last day of school, graduation! Remember you do not have to be at Disney, it can be Disney in your home life, a photo wish list of ornaments you want, something from your tree, shopping at the Disney Store for Halloween costumes or Christmas, trick or treating. I am going to be flexible, as long as it is a Holiday celebration to you and you note it in your post.

I hope this helps

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Old 11-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #8
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

MVMCP

Thanks for the challenge, love the template!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4129#post44129
Speed Scrapper! Olaf

Old 11-04-2010, 08:31 AM   #9
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I have plenty of pictures for this holiday...I've been to WDW several times at Christmas time... Thanks for hosting Mary Jo, I love the PP...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 11-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #10
lynett_rock
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom

Software: SBC+
Camera: Olympus eVolt

and it is under the Cinderella's castle thread here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4192#post44192

this was perfect for me since I just go back from WDW for my birthday!

Closed Thread