MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
ScrappyCoyote
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Weekly Challenge #198 - (8/21-8/27)

Hello again!! I think I have a wonderful challenge lined up for you this week!! And a super SUPER Participation Prize graciously donated from Connie Prince!!
Wait until you see it!!

But first we need to get those rules laid out:
1. All layouts MUST be Disney related
2. Layouts should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery, the appropriate forum for your layout, and a link posted in this thread!
3. Use of quick pages is NOT allowed! You have to work for that PP!

Those aren't bad, are they? Now for your challenge! This is a Recipe Challenge - meaning I will provide you with a list of ingredients. You create a layout using all of those ingredients. For fun, I give you the option of some bonus toppings.

Your "RECIPE" for creating your layout is this:
Ingredients which ARE REQUIRED in your layout:
- Three (3) papers (your choice if patterned or solid)
- Three (3) photos (any style - but it must be Disney related)
- Three (3) ribbons (your choice if it is ribbon, ric rac or bow)
- Two (2) frames (your choice if they are around the photos or not)
- Four (4) flowers
- One (1) Title
- Journaling (your choice on length of journaling - must be separate from title)
- Five (5) elements (your choice)

Bonus Toppings! These are NOT required. You may use any of the bonus toppings or none at all.
- You MAY use up to ONE(1) more paper
- You MAY use up to ONE (1) additional photo
- You MAY use up to SIX (6) additional elements

Remember: The INGREDIENTS ARE REQUIRED to be in our layout! You MAY USE the bonus toppings, but please do not exceed the allotted number of options.

Here is my layout I created using the "Ingredient" list with a few of the bonus toppings (but not all!).

My layout is also posted in the Magic Kingdom Layouts/Parades, Fireworks and Special Events at Magic Kingdom/Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade which may be found here:

Okay. Okay. Let's move on to the PARTICIPATION PRIZE!! You'll love it! Connie Prince has created for us a Monster In The Making Mini-Kit!! AWESOME!

I also have to tell you, if you stop by Connie's Blog this week... check out the post from last Sunday. (Click here) I'm having a little layout contest on scrapping the Jungle Cruise. Everything you need to know is in the post!! All entries must be posted by August 25th at 7:55 AM. One lucky winner will receive a $5 coupon to Connie's store!!

Have fun! I hope you all enjoy this challenge and hope to see some of you posting at the contest!!

| My Blog | | My Gallery at MouseScrappers |
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Fantasmic Thanks for helping with Pinterest Laramie! Imagination Station Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Kilimanjaro Safaris Big Thunder Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Last edited by ScrappyCoyote; 08-21-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Sponsored Links