MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 07-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
britt
E Ticket Holder

SPEED SCRAP #69 (with Britt) is HERE!!

Hi everyone! We're about to start tonight's Speed Scrap!!

Come join us in the ----> CHAT ROOM <----

Find some tips for Speed Scrappin' here.

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first instruction will be posted on the hour.
The second instruction is given at ten past.
Third instruction is given at twenty past.
Fourth instruction is given at half past.
Fifth instruction is given at twenty to.
Sixth instruction is given at ten to.
The final instruction is given at the close of the hour.

Here is what you're scrappin' for!!

Watch for instructions to be posted here (as well as throughout the thread):

Step 1) Pick your photos. You need more than 1! And I need to see a smile of some sort in at least 1 of the photos. (And as always, they need to be Disney somehow related.)

Step 2) Pick your papers. At least one paper needs to have polka dots!! One of my FAVORITE patterns of all time!

Step 3) Place your photos on the page any way you wish, but you need at least 1 photo overlapping another photo.

Step 4) Let's start embellishing. I LOVE staples. So let's see at least 5 staples on your page, but you can have more!!

Step 5) How about a doodle or two? Put at least one doodle on your page. Don't have any doodles? You can put in some handwritten looking words, word art, word strips, etc. instead of doodles if you want.

Step 6) I'm somewhat addicted to ribbons & strings. So, to make this a challenge, you can't use any ribbons or strings on your page. (paper strips are fine) Use any other embellies you want.

Step 7) Go ahead and create your title. There are no rules for your title. But, I do want to see a little journaling or some captions on your layout. And use a font color other than black or white. And don't forget to date your page too!

Ok that's all the steps! Now finish up your page and post it in the Speed Scrap #69 Gallery and then post in the appropriate venue/attraction thread in the forum. The come back and make your post in this thread. Your post must include:

1) your LO

2) a link that will take me to your LO in the #69 Speed Scrap Gallery

3) a link that will take me to your LO in the venue/attraction thread you also posted in

Then go leave comments/love for the other Speed Scrappers!!

Clear as mud?? Your post should look something like this:

Here is my page:

Also posted in the Vinylmation thread.

HAVE FUN!! The deadline is 11:30 MT (which is 1:30am ET / 12:30am CT / 10:30pm PT / 6:30am (Thurs) GMT).

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by britt; 07-06-2011 at 06:31 PM.

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
yay! ready to scrap!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #3
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
My sister is letting me use her desktop so I can speed scrap! YAY! Though I can't get the chat room to work on here.
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Yzerbear19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
buffy0214
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE 9.0
I'm ready to scrap...just trying to get the chat thing going

buffy0214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
britt
E Ticket Holder

Bummer. Did you try a different browser? Glad you're here though!!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 07-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
buffy0214
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE 9.0
I have to install the plug in so hopefully it will be done soon

buffy0214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
britt
E Ticket Holder

Step 1) Pick your photos. You need more than 1! And I need to see a smile of some sort in at least 1 of the photos. (And as always, they need to be Disney somehow related.)

my blog my gallery

Old 07-06-2011, 05:36 PM   #8
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Woo hoo! Baby went to bed early so I can make it. Heading to the chat room!

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

meejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:36 PM   #9
annebolyard
Cooling off in Critter Country

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Canon T3i
speed scrap

here and ready to go
2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Teacups Monorail Magical Express Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

annebolyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Kids tucked in bed ... so ready to scrap!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote