MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #41
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Congrats Amanda Ann and Cassidyk! Great job y'all!

All of the layouts were incredible this week!

Pam, thanks for hosting a fun challenge! I loved your Mt. Rustmore layout! I want to cruise one day.

Britt, thanks for your sweet comments! Your layout was fabulous! Loved it!

Carol, thanks so much for hosting such a great site! Loved your layout, too. Great storytelling!

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #42
AmandaAnn
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Canon Rebel XS
Thanks so much!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears United States of America Japan Pirate Flag Disney Vacation Club Member Monorail Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest D23 Member I love DCL! Star Tours Rocket Jets

Old 11-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #43
amandalinz
I'm on the tram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Whoa... thanks, Karrie. I didn't know others couldn't see them. I tried using the 'album' feature that came with this software (in the 'Community' drop down menu). I guess it's not working very well. Okay, nobody use the albums until I can buy a better photo package (I'm considering PhotoPost).

Thanks for the heads up. I moved my image... let me know if you still can't see it. I will go back and fix last week's stuff too.
I was having the problem too using the album here. So I also moved the pic someplace else.

congrats to the winners!

and everyone's pages were GREAT! Can't wait for the next challenge.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #44
britt
E Ticket Holder

Congrats winners!! What a great prize. Thanks for hosting QuiltyMom!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #45
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

well done everyone great work
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Old 11-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #46
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Kim - I love your little animal cluster - it's so much fun! That green background paper is just lush. And those t-shirts are wonderful, too.

Amandalinz - those photos of ya'll are very cute! I love that blue frame behind everything. It does a great job of keeping everything together visually.

ccdiesel - That story is too funny! You did such a great job of telling it. And having the pics from queue add to the fun of it all. Love the bright yellow, too.

mdbsktcase - I love how you stuck the little Mickey head from Krista's new kit in there. It's perfect for and Epcot LO. I love how you put the umbrellas in the background, and how you lined up the bamboo with the ribbon.

gillscott - those photos are precious! What a look on her face. Good for you for getting a pic of it. I really like how you used that black paper here, too.

AmandaAnn - I love all of those sprinkles and how you wrapped the frame in a ribbon. And those photos are priceless.

Susan0326 - I love how you worked your title, but I simply adore that story! What a fun thing to scrap about - and that you can all laught about it, too. And that journaling tag is just too fun!

BriarRose59 - I like how you "squeezed" two photos into four here! The colors are great. And I like your row of sequins on top of the trim.

CAVEA001 - Which resort is that? Look at that slide! wow. I really like how you made your journaling box transparent. Very cool!

Ljonezy - YOu gotta love the characters! HOw fun that you would scrap this photo. Mushu did that to my DD, who thought it was hysterical. I love your title, and the little mickey stamp at the bottom corner.

Chef Minnie Mouse - Your LO is so beautiful! Nice and soft. I love your frame, and the blended photo of your hands is stunning.

fonnetta - I love how bright and cheery your LO is! I love how you worked your title, and the hanging clip with your photo & elements is very fun.

cassidyk - Your LO is the ultimate Minne Mouse page! Love all those dots, and how you kept everything with the red/white/black theme. Wow. So cute!

Aussiegirl - AWWww - they're dancing! How sweet. I love how you placed the journaling box in the frame. Very clever! And I like your title going down the side of the page.

I'll post more later - I need to get the kids from school!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 11-12-2009, 05:13 AM   #47
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's

Software: photoshop 7
congrats to the winners! Carolc- yep i can see them now...lol makes me think of that cell phone commercial.. anywho... love your layouts! even when i dont get to complete the challenge it is so great to look through and see everyones work. and i love to see the difference that everyone interpets how to do them.
now i need to go work on this weeks challenge!

Old 11-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #48
BriarRose59
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Congratulations ladies! Great job!

Old 11-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #49
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Sorry I am late
Congrats to the winners!
Pam, thanks for hosting a fun challenge! I loved everyones layouts! Great job to everyone
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Closed Thread