MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Speed Scrap Schedule and Sign Up Thread!

We are always in need of speed scrap hosts. Please reply to this post if you are able to help out!

"Regular" Speed Scraps
  • Speed Scrap #199 -
  • Speed Scrap #200 -
  • Speed Scrap #201 -

"Project 2015" speed scraps - no participation prize unless otherwise stated
  • January 31 8am PST / 10am CST / 11am EST - Hosted by Meagan
  • February 28 - Michelle
  • March - Arlette (date TBD)
  • April 17 - Andrea
  • May - Melissa (date TBD)
  • June 21 - Cynthia
  • July - Jlynn (date TBD)
  • August -
  • September -
  • October -
  • November -
  • December -

If you can host a speed scrap, please sign up below and let me know which date and time you prefer and we will get it scheduled.

*Make sure Carolc has created a gallery for your speed scrap before your SS begins. If for some reason she has not created it by that time, please send her a PM as soon as you realize it is missing. Please discourage people from posting in other galleries in the interim.

Speed Scrap Guidelines:
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.
Then you will have 4 hours to finish your layout and post to the gallery and relevant thread to claim your prize.
If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Thanks and offering to help!

NOTE: To access the chat room, click the icon in the upper right corner of this screen

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Carolc; 05-01-2015 at 12:14 PM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Hey Melinda! Thanks for takin' this on. We just closed on a house and I have been very busy with packing and moving and cleaning and what not.... but I am happy to volunteer. I could host a SS on Tuesday 11-22. Let's say 9pm ET.
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa View Post
Hey Melinda! Thanks for takin' this on. We just closed on a house and I have been very busy with packing and moving and cleaning and what not.... but I am happy to volunteer. I could host a SS on Tuesday 11-22. Let's say 9pm ET.
Awesome Natalie! I will update the schedule. Please remember to ask Carol for a gallery before the SS. I will also try to remember... lol...

Congrats on the new house! I so dislike moving. I hope it went smooth and you are loving your new home.

Hugs!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 11-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thanks for volunteering, Natalie! If you make a graphic I can put it in the corner. Oh, better make it 150x150 because I don't have my laptop here and can't shrink it.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Anyone want to have a marathon in January?

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #6
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Anyone want to have a marathon in January?
hehe I was just going to send you a PM asking the very same thing

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
I do! I've not scrapped much with so many things going on. It would be great to catch up. Maybe by then, things will be calmer around my place.

Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Awesome Natalie! I will update the schedule. Please remember to ask Carol for a gallery before the SS. I will also try to remember... lol...

Congrats on the new house! I so dislike moving. I hope it went smooth and you are loving your new home.

Hugs!
Thanks hon, but we are still in the process of moving. I am happy to help out when and where I can. Once we are settle I'll be around a lot more and I am happy to help with a January Marathon!
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #9
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

The 2012 Disney's Princess Half Marathon is February 26th.

Are you thinking we should have a marathon that same weekend or something in January?

I would be happy to help put together a marathon, but at the moment I am a little over-whelmed. I would need some time after Christmas to really get it prepared.

I typically have all my shopping done by Thanksgiving... well this year... I have only bought for one person. I am SOOOOO behind! Yikes!

Melinda

Old 11-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #10
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
I would love to host one during a marathon! We go back to school on January 3rd but I can take evenings or after 3 pm central. I LOVE marathons...even though I never get anything done except chatting!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote