MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 10th Anniversary - April 2019
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-11-2019, 09:15 AM   #51
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Or you can use elements to replace a letter that is missing, check my page to see how I did it. I needed the E for extracto Patronus, I wanted caps LOL but I finally ended replacing the x and using the e. Can't wait to see your pages!!!

***not for you Dawn, I only quoted your answer
That is a great idea Roxana! Thanks!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2019, 09:23 AM   #52
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeygal View Post
12 p.m. on Sunday - you mean noontime, not midnight, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
No....I mean AM....duh. Sorry my brain typo'ed that and no one noticed!
It's 12am EST, which means it's only 10pm, my time---so I was tracking the PM portion because of my timezone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstoscartgrouch View Post
is it am or pm? like midnight saturday night, or noon sunday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraptraci View Post
I have the same question bc I have had a crazy week so late starting and have a busy sat so trying to plan my time

Is the deadline midnight est sat or midnight sun?

Thanks for clarification
The official ending time is midnight EST Sunday, meaning you have ALL day Sunday to get those pages in! (Midnight is one of those confusing times, sorry for the confusion!)
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:29 AM   #53
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstoscartgrouch View Post
is it am or pm? like midnight saturday night, or noon sunday?
It’s 12:00am (midnight) on Sunday
I initially wrote pm because I’m in a different time zone than EST and it’s still pm for me so I was tracking pm. I edited all the posts to say AM. When I get home I’ll edit them again to say MIDNIGHT
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:25 PM   #54
aand2774
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: Artisan 5
10th anniversary coordinating forum

Hi there,
This is my first challenge and I'm confused about where to find the coordinating gallery forum? I've completed my layouts and don't know which threads to add them too.

Thanks for all the help, this newbie is having a great time and just wants to make sure I get it right!

~Alecia

aand2774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #55
plbeary
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

Software: Lumapix FotoFusion, PSElements 15
I agree aand2774, I have posted to the member galleries and linked to my tracking list in the anniversary forum. However, I am unsure if there is another place to post based on this instruction in the FAQ?

make sure you are following MouseScrappers gallery rules by posting your layout in the coordinating MouseScrappers forums
Contemporary Resort 2 Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

plbeary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:08 PM   #56
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aand2774 View Post
Hi there,
This is my first challenge and I'm confused about where to find the coordinating gallery forum? I've completed my layouts and don't know which threads to add them too.

Thanks for all the help, this newbie is having a great time and just wants to make sure I get it right!

~Alecia
After you posted to your tracking thread, copy the linked image url and paste it in the gallery forum that best fits your layout. For example, if you have a layout with a character meet with Mickey, post it in the character encounters gallery forum under Mickey. Or if you have a layout about It's a Small World, post it in the gallery for Magic Kingdom, Fantasyland, Small World.

Hope that helps!

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #57
aand2774
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: Artisan 5
Thank you!!

aand2774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 05:57 PM   #58
elk2009
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: cs6
Camera: cannon
I am sorry for the repeated question! but I am not exactly sure what this means

Do we post all of our layouts here or in a separate thread? Or just upload them to our own gallery?
Please just post to the main gallery for this celebration. Also make sure you are linking the layout to your tracking thread as well as make sure you are following MouseScrappers gallery rules by posting your layout in the coordinating MouseScrappers forums.

So to me this means I just have to post my LO once in the main gallery and then list that post in my tracking thread as long as I follow the gallery rules which I have....HOWEVER the statement above me says I have to post it twice....really confused

elk2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 03:37 AM   #59
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Just post it in your gallery and copy the Linked Image link to post it in the coordinating forum thread.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:01 AM   #60
gwany1999
I'm on the tram

Can we use any disney kit?

gwany1999 is offline   Reply With Quote