MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Travel > Discounts and promotions
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 10-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
tukogirl

Anaheim half off deals

http://kabc.kabcdiner.com/index.php?...tail&h=6361981

I haven't eaten here but it looks nice! Deal is for purchase of a $50 gift certificate for $25.

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
tukogirl

I have eaten here and it is a fun restaurant for either a family or in the evening a date. Mongolian grill style, all you can eat. Before 3 or 4 pm a meal is around 10 bucks and if you got this $50 gift certificate for $25 a family meal would be very cheap and you would all leave full and happy!

FiRE + iCE Grill + Bar is a smokin' hot restaurant showcasing an incredible variety of fresh food, cooked on our open grill in a fun, refreshing atmosphere. We take the concept of having a meal your way to an unprecedented, exciting level, as you are in complete control of your meal's journey. Select from a delectable array of fresh meats, seafood, vegetables, and pasta available in our in-house market place. Choose the types of internationally inspired sauce to add to your entree. Dictate grilling preferences as you watch our grill chefs expertly work their magic on our huge open grill. The vast abundance of sumptuous ingredients available at your fingertips will provide you with a seemingly endless list of exciting, flavorful choices to make each grill visit.

http://kabc.kabcdiner.com/index.php?...ail&pid=107919

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 10-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
tukogirl

Haven't eaten here but it sounds good!

Papa Pilo's Pizza

You will receive 2 x $25 certificates for $25! Papa Pilos Restaurant offers tasty, hand-tossed pizza pies and Italian dishes for your dining pleasure. Their Hand-tossed pizzas are made with delicious Papa Pilos secret recipe tomato sauce, also try their light pesto sauce. All Papa Pilos pizza pies are also available without cheese, for a lighter, but equally delicious pizza. They want you to enjoy every minute youre there, whether its a special occasion or a group outing; thats why Papa Pilos offers everything from fine Italian dishes to calzones, appetizers & dessert. So come in and order your favorite dishes and pizzas and theyll take care of the rest – its for you! Bon Appetite!

http://kabc.kabcdiner.com/index.php?...ail&pid=107919

Old 10-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
tukogirl

This isn't Anaheim but is at Universal Studios Garden Walk. A fun family place to hang out that adults will enjoy too.

FUN IS OUR BUSINESS!" Since our first location opened over 20 years ago, our mission is to give each guest FUN memories with every visit. A great meal, the best in amusement entertainment (Billiards, Bowling, Redemption, Electronic Games), amazing sports viewing, or just a relaxing atmosphere with family and friends. We are a perfect place to have FUN! while you EAT, DRINK or PLAY. Our managers, staff and event sales teams look forward to making your next visit full of FUN! Let us do the work to give you and your next event outstanding memories to talk about for years to come. Now buy a $50 Gift Certificate for only $25. "EAT DRINK PLAY ….. Your Fun is our Business !!!!!"

http://cmovc.incentrev.com/detail/R0N20DD7E625DF4