MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-19-2016, 11:07 AM   #1
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Weekly Challenge #353 Oct 19 - Oct 25

Welcome to my weekly challenge….originally I was going to be just coming home from my trip to Disney and all the fun Halloween stuff…including pictures with Jack and Sally to match the awesome PP donated by Arizona Girl.

Sadly all that changed due to Hurricane Matthew

So the challenge today is to create your layout about anything you want BUT then you have to make a MAJOR change....Some ideas are changing all of your photos (so you scrapped a character meet and then change all the photos to a ride), rotating your entire layout 90 degrees (and then changing the photos orientations), Removing all the flowers (or your favorite element that you use a ton). Be creative.

Make sure to let us know what the major change was!

Here is what I created:

My major change was changing all the papers...I had totally different papers before.

Also make sure to check out the complete bundle by Arizona Girl in her shop.

The fine print:
1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category, and in the appropriate forum
3) No quick pages, but you can use templates
4) Remember to leave some love for your fellow MouseScrappers!
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Last edited by Murmer; 10-21-2016 at 04:52 AM.

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2016, 04:51 AM   #2
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Weekly Challenge 353

Sorry you weren't able to go on your trip . We had to come home early from the Outer Banks and weren't able to swim in the ocean for almost the whole week because of a hurricane the last week of August. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

This PP is amazing!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #3
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Sorry about your trip. It was very windy and tons of rain as Matthew passed through. Thanks so much for hosting and Arizona Girl thanks for the fab PP

I went way out of my comfort zone with this layout as I almost NEVER use a bold patterned paper as my background which I did here.

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...635#post167635
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:38 AM   #4
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
Just got back a few weeks ago from our most recent trip, so I hope to do this challenge and get back into scrapping!!!

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 12:03 PM   #5
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
OK, so I basically changed my whole LO! Originally, I had these 2 pics with a mask and a Mickey Head. I scrapped pretty much the whole thing and used a template to which I added a Mickey Head!

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 06:05 PM   #6
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Weekly Challenge 353

Thanks again for hosting and this wonderful PP!

My major chance was taking out all the greenery. I usually use LOTS of greenery!

Also here in Woody & Jesse character encounters

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 07:22 PM   #7
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D

I usually ground my flowers and elements with leaves or greenery. This kit didn't come with any so I didn't add them though I thought about doing something in grey. Thanks to Arizona Girl for the PP.
CREDIT: Kellybell Designs - Nice to Meet You Baymax

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 08:05 PM   #8
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
So sorry that you plans were changed because of Matthew! My parents were down at Disney during the Hurricane and it was not fun...or at least that is what they report.

Thanks for hosting a great challenge. I originally stared with a different template in more of a true pocket scrapping style but I felt like there was too much going on. Switching templates for less pictures and papers made it SO much better!

Here is my page:

I also posted it within the It's A Small World thread.

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 10:59 PM   #9
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000

Two changes here for me... that background paper. I don't think I've ever chosen anything like it because it is so bold. #2: flowers... where are my flowers? No flowers! Eek!

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...663#post167663
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

pixleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 05:35 AM   #10
shell12367
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

I swapped out the background paper and added more pictures, thank you for this challenge, it was fun!!

also posted here

http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...665#post167665

shell12367 is offline   Reply With Quote