MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Ditto what everyone has said! Thank you Melinda and Carol! Thank you hosts, designers, chatters, and participants! You all ROCK!

You all are amazing! Thanks so much for your investment in this community! It's like no other!

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #12
iheartdisneypins
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: Photoshop
Camera: iPhone 6
Thank you, thank you, thank you - what they all said!!

Melissa
Adobe Certified Instructor
inspire-me.com
cyberelement.com
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Big Eyes Grumpy Captain EO Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

iheartdisneypins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #13
jnac916
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Wow! Everyone has said thanks so well. Thank you so much for this wonderful Speed Scrap and the PP for it! Thanks for all the work that all the designers put into this! Thanks!
~Jamie
Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Ive met another MouseScrapper

jnac916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #14
kiss1080
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

I had a fabulous time!!! So glad I saw it advertised on someone blog. Thanks to everyone who helps run everything and to all the fabulous sponcers for their prizes!!

kiss1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #15
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
What everyone said! This was an amazing weekend, fun chatting and some scrapping too LOL

I wanna thanks Carol, Melinda, the sponsor designers, the hostesses and everybody who participated making this the best SS Marathon so far!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #16
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Add me to the list of those saying, "Thank you!" I had some issues come up this weekend, but in the end, I was still able to scrap many of our Disney memories! And that's what it's about for me! completing pages of our family's special times together!

Thank you to this wonderful site, we're able to do just that!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:45 AM   #17
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

thanks a bunch!

I totally agree, thanks for everything. I hope I can continue this momentum.
You guys are awesome!

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #18
btreed
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

Thank You

Ditto what everyone has already said.
Thank you to all the Host, and to all the designers for the PP, this was my first Speed Scrap ever I have learned a lot of new things.

btreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #19
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Again ditto what everyone else has said. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful weekend!

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #20
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Thank you all, I had a lovely weekend! Although it would be nice if it was announced more in advance, so I could arrange my working weekends better. It was very tiring now, with shifts at work too, but I'm happy I got everything done in time!

Annet83 is offline   Reply With Quote