MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2015, 05:51 PM   #1
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Scraplift Challenge #144 (Sept 12 - Sept 25)

This week, I discovered Littlemuffin06's gallery!!
I loved how she filled her pages with journal cards, titles, large photos and beautiful clusters!! Because her layouts jumped out at me while going through the gallery, for this week's Scraplift Challenge, I'd like you to pick one, two or three of her layouts as inspiration and scrap your own Disney-inspired layout!!

Here are some of the layouts that I fell in love with while searching her gallery:

I love how everything is center-focused on this layout!!
I love the neutral coloring with the pop of the red and yellow.
It's a perfect combination for this beautiful Disney layout!

This layout JUMPED right out of the gallery with her LARGE title and beautiful large photo!!
The autographs in the corner complete this layout and makes it one of my favorites!!

I love how there are SO many photos on this page, without it being overwhelming.
They tell the story in such a beautiful, harmonic way!
I really love the added Scare Report at the top of the layout.

I love the overall simplistic approach on this layout.
I love the angle of the layout and simple elements she used, yet how it boldy tells her story!!

Now these are just examples of Littlemuffin06's Gallery. You DO NOT have to use the layouts that jumped out to me. You can use whatever jumps out to you, that you find inspiration. You can find Littlemuffin06's GalleryHERE

Make sure you tell us WHICH layout(s) you are scraplifting. When you are finished, share your layout that you posted in the MouseScrappers Gallery as well as where you posted it in the coordinating MouseScrappers Forum.

This is the participation prize you will be scrapping for with this week's Scraplift Challenge
four (4) journal cards in both 3x4 and 4x3 rotation

I cannot wait to see your layouts!!

Scraplift Rules:
1) Your LO must be Disney related (or nearby theme park)
2) Upload your LO to the new Scraplift Challenge Gallery and post it in this thread.
3) Post your LO in the appropriate thread in the forums and put that link in your post here
4) Leave love for your fellow participants because we all love comments on our LOs
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links