MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Swap Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Photo Swap - TanyaH666 - Hollywood Pictures Backlot

Hey everyone!

I am posting this challenge at the same time as Carol's Minnie Makeover Challenge, so that there are 2 different options of pictures for you to scrap!

To find out what this challenge is all about, check out Carol's original post HERE! (She is much better at describing than I am =)).

I would love to see what you all could do with my pictures! These photos were taken around the Hollywood Pictures Backlot at Disney California Adventure. I love taking scenery shots but, I really have NO IDEA how to scrap them, so any help would be awesome! =)

Photos: http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/s...res%20Backlot/

Date: March 9, 2010

Journaling (optional): I would have to say that the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area of DCA is my favorite area of the whole park. Tower Of Terror is one of my favorite rides ever and I could spend hours in the Animation building. This day was extra special because it would be Barry and Veronika's first time seeing my favorite spots in the Backlot area and their first time riding Tower of Terror!!

If you'd like to participate, here is what you do:
- create a layout using any photos from the location I've posted above (right click on the photos and select the save option). You can use any products you want - paper or digital. You come up with a title.
- upload to the MouseScrappers Gallery - remember to change it to the 'Minnie Makeover challenges' category!
- post a linked image to the layout here in this thread
- PLEASE DO NOT POST IN ANY 'VENUE' AT THIS TIME.

**You MAY double dip - i.e you can use these sail away photos for another challenge if you are simply out of your own Disney photos.**

Have Fun!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

Last edited by TanyaH666; 06-14-2010 at 09:45 PM.

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
DisneymoonJess
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Software: PSE 9
Great pics! I'm looking forward to working with these !

1991 - offsite 1993 - offsite 1996 - offsite 1999 - ASSp 2009 - POR
Minnie Bride It\'s a Small World Star Tours

DisneymoonJess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thanks so much for volunteering to host this challenge, Tanya. They are much better quality than mine! I can't wait to see what people come up with!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:15 AM   #4
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I started working on this last night ... I just got bombed with work .... I hope I get time later to finish it. I found a cute kit to go with the layout.

Great photos Tanya !!!!

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #5
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

This is awesome! I think it's my new fave challenge because I've been OUT of pics for a while and this really helps so I can still play and YOU get a ton of LO's to choose from! =) Win-win! Gotta love that! Thanks Tanya! =)

I can't believe the sunny day you had for March 9th!!!! I totally live in the WRONG state!

kelseyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #7
TanyaH666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofys_girl View Post
uh, hello?!? this is gorgeous!!! i LOVE those wide photos! and you used perfect elements!! this is so exciting, lol. off to leave some love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
I can't believe the sunny day you had for March 9th!!!! I totally live in the WRONG state!
sadly i would prefer to live where you are! well, i hate snow, but i LOVE when it is cold and overcast. those are my favorite days =)
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

Old 06-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #8
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Thanks!

Hi Tanya,
I used one of your photos for this week's challenge!

It was just what I needed for my layout!

DM1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #9
TanyaH666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1220 View Post
Hi Tanya,
I used one of your photos for this week's challenge!

It was just what I needed for my layout!

So glad the picture helped!! off to leave ya some love =)

Old 06-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #10
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Hi Tanya!! This was sooo fun! I think this page turned out as one of my all time faves I'm going to have to go back and redo it with some of my pics now!

Paula
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote