MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #51
Ronisdragon
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

Software: Photoshop Elements 9
Camera: Canon Rebel xti
I can't believe that I completed all 16! that's probably the most pages I've ever made! I loved the technique challenge so much! Looking at my layouts I tried many different styles which was fun. I'm still figuring out what look I like the most. I'm really happy with some of my pages. I left some love in the gallery but I'm looking forward to having some time to look over many more of the pages and leaving some more love. Special thanks to Melinda and everyone else who made this weekend so much fun! Thanks also to Cynthia for helping us all stay organized!
2011 Special Edition pin #3 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

Ronisdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 10:07 AM   #52
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour

Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
CRAZY!!!!!

Well, I was able to complete all of the speed scraps with 2 minutes to spare. Ugh! I thought that it was going to kill me. Between carpool, gym, ballet, dinner, lunch, breakfast, going-away party, Girl Scout meeting and working a trade show - I was able to complete 6 two page layouts and 10 single page layouts on an album that I had not even started yet. Not bad. Oh and did I mention that it was my birthday on Sunday so we had a birthday celebration, too! I am going to sleep for the next several days and try to catch up on laundry and the house. Thank goodness it was my birthday otherwise I do not think that my husband would have been as understanding as he was. I guess that this was my birthday present! Yeah! I love scrapping and I learn so much from each and every one of you.

Thank you Mousescrappers!

:yeah :

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Uwsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:40 AM   #53
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
I finished all 16 On Saturday, being like 6 pages behind already, I thought there was no way I was go to get it done. But I did it!!

Thanks SOO much to everyone involved. This was a big undertaking and it was a lot of fun for so many of us.

I really liked some of the page I did and will use them for my book. I still have to tweak others (add Journaling ect) and some I'll probably redo some all together (but had to get them posted for the speed scrap!).

Thanks again!

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:53 AM   #54
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
I did it I was so determined, having just gotten back into scrapping recently and having old Disney photos to scrap! My husband commented "you sure are dedicated to the cause..." Thanks to all the hosts for all the amazing challenges and for pushing us creatively! I'm only 100% please with about 3/4 of my LO's but it was still good to try new things! And boy did I rack up on my disney kits/alphas/ellies/etc this weekend - haha. SSShhh I'm not telling DH how much I spent

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

amordemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #55
abee25
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Camera: Nikon coolpix s2500
I managed to do only 2, ...but enjoyed getting them done, with a ten month old, being a stay at home mom, and doing everything myself., hubby is always busy with office, so doing everything myself didn't let me do much, however i didn't sacrifice my sleep for SS... It was my first time ever participating in SS, i enjoyed, i never knew how SS works...
thankyou Melinda,all the designers, all the hostesses and everyone on here, I simply love this site, however i have never been to Disney Land, but i dream,some day ill go there and seee a big smile on my son's face...thanks again everyone

abee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:41 AM   #56
Step
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

I did NOTHING but scrap for 2.5 days and managed 8. I commend those of you who got through 16

I'm making a scrapbook for a friend and this weekend got me through 8/24 planned pages
Kimmy's 2011 Trip: SS#86,SS#87
Angie's 2009 Trip: Beverly Strikes Again,Meeting Alice,Mouse Encounter,Birthday Bling,Artscow 5x7 Album
My 2008 Trip: Artscow 8x8 Album
My 2006 Trip:

Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #57
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
I finished all 16!! I can't believe it either. It was a crazy and wild weekend. SO much going on....from taking my laptop to work on Friday to going to a Travel Show on Saturday and then my Hubby on Sunday deciding he wanted the kids to clean out the toy room and donate what they don't need anymore and rearrange I still managed to do it. I know my family is glad it's all over but they were totally understanding. Mom needs her time too!!

Thanks to Melinda for organizing this wonderful Marathon. It's takes a lot of coordination and planning. Thanks to Carol for having this amazingly wonderful site for all us Disney and Scrapbooking GEEKS to hang out and inspire others! Thank you to all the hosts as they were amazing challenges that pushed our designing skills...YEAH!! And Thank you to all the wonderful designers who donated their amazing kits, gifts, and talents!

I can't wait to see the goodie bags!!! It's like Christmas!! What will we all get???

Coupons, kits, and alphas...oh My?!!

Wishing all of you a magical week to relax and sleep!!

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #58
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Perfectly said Cynthia! I too managed to do all 16. Even with my dad deciding to come sat. morning for a visit and my husband's works friends coming for dinner Sat. night. It was crazy, but I had so much fun, and can't wait until next year. Thanks again to Melinda for organizing this fantastic event this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post

Thanks to Melinda for organizing this wonderful Marathon. It's takes a lot of coordination and planning. Thanks to Carol for having this amazingly wonderful site for all us Disney and Scrapbooking GEEKS to hang out and inspire others! Thank you to all the hosts as they were amazing challenges that pushed our designing skills...YEAH!! And Thank you to all the wonderful designers who donated their amazing kits, gifts, and talents!

I can't wait to see the goodie bags!!! It's like Christmas!! What will we all get???

Coupons, kits, and alphas...oh My?!!

Wishing all of you a magical week to relax and sleep!!
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #59
Thistle
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon T3i
I'm amazed I finished all of them and went full out on them as well, not wanting to take a quick and easy path! I love all of them and am very happy I spent the weekend with ya'll!

Thistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #60
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
I had so much fun and against all odds... I made them all! I had to work friday and saturday and still got the done (I am so grateful that we had till today, lol!).

I can't wait to see the goodiebags! Last year they where absolutly amazing!

Thank you Melinda for provinding us with such a fun weekend!!!! Also a big thanks to all the designers and hostess!!! I had so much fun with all of you! I will be leaving some love wednesday!!

nadauh is offline   Reply With Quote