MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #41
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6
r0binb - wow, what an amazing LO. That template is amazing!

chefminniemous - now I'm hungry and I LOVE that font!

ljonzey - I always debate on starting an antenna collection, but I haven't started yet. I admire yours!

hpgirl - love those ribbons!!! I'm getting lots of great ribbon ideas from everybody.

kendallt - that blob of ribbons and elements on the bottom left is adorable!

karrie - what a fun page. I love your staples and background paper.

fonnetta - that title is amazing!!!!! I'm in awe.

High fives all around!

Maybe tomorrow I'll have some time to enter into my own challenge.

Is everybody posting their LO somewhere else as well?
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #42
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Thanks for hosting! I love staples and photos, so that wasn't a biggie. The ribbons gave me more of a challenge.

Text: It was exciting finally being able to see the Block Party Bash. Last year it had a soft opening but we just missed it by a few minutes. Jake called during the parade to tell me he lost his park ticket and I had to leave Eddy and Katie watching the parade without me. It was a fun little parade but not even close to the wonderful Stars and Motor Cars parade that it replaced in Hollywood Studios. In fact, our favorite part was actually the pre-parade entertainment by the the cast member on the bottom left picture. She had dance moves to all the songs played before the parade started. This girl really loves her job!

Credits:
Template - EZ Templates 7 by Erica Zane
Papers - Funtime in the Sunshine by WG Rhonda
Papers, ribbon, bird, and staples - The Bright Side by Britt-ish Designs
Black Plastic Alpha by Jeni Hopewell
Ribbons - My Ribbon Jar by Britt-ish Designs

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Last edited by Susan0326; 12-14-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #43
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Great challenge; I kept changing direction on this one and not saving my file. After a couple of restarts I think I'm done

Credits:
Erica Zane: Heritage Happy; Backyard Buddies & Necessary Randomness (staples)

Happy Scrap Girl: Worn Out Overlays

Ellie Lash: Delicious (ricrac)

Old 12-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #44
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Here is the link to my layout. I'm cutting it close and need to get to bed! I'll try to post a photobucket photo tomorrow!

http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/sho...6129/ppuser/95
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 12-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #45
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Thanks for a fun and challenging challenge!!

Credits:
Britt-ish Designs and Man In The Moon - A Knight's Tale
Britt-ish Designs - Leave the World Behind
Haynay Designs - Cardboard Dating
Sya's Blueprints - Room for Photos
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 12-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #46
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
I am so sorry that i missed this challenge! This past week was just too busy for me, and I only had time to do stuff for my CT work. Everyone's layouts looked so fun. Thanks again for hosting!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 12-16-2009, 04:01 PM   #47
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6
I didn't even have time to participate in my own challenge. How pathetic!

susan - I love all your layers and layers of paper!

janette - also great layering of papers. I love worn out looking papers.

pooh - great curly ribbon going in and out of the photos. Awesome

High fives all around and thanks for participating in my challenge!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

Closed Thread