MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-17-2014, 07:40 PM   #1
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter

Software: SBC+
Photo Scavenger Hunt #20 (January 1- February 28, 2014)

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late start! This is my first time hosting and I am super excited!

The Challenge Rules:
1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather at least 15 of the items on the photo scavenger hunt list.
2. You should be able to do this at WDW, DL, any of the international parks, or on a Disney cruise during time frame listed. You can even combine trips, or park & cruise trips, as long as they fall within January/February 2014.
3. You must be visiting a Disney park or Disney cruise between 1/1/14 - 2/28/14. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here!!
5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone else in your party.
6. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by March 15, 2014. On your layout, label the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 15 of the items listed (you can add more than 15 if you want to).

Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum by March 15, 2014.

Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.

The List:
1. One of my family's favorite treats at Disney is Mickey Head shaped Rice Krispy treats. I would love to see photos of these yummy treats!
2. A clock, but not just an ordinary clock. Find a special clock to photograph.
3. A picture of something iconic in a park that makes you think of it other than the main icon (so no Castle, Tree, Golf Ball or Hat), try to be creative and preferably have someone you know in the photo. For Disney cruisers this can include the ship (maybe even on the ship, think aquaduck) or the iconic painted character balls at Castaway. Cay. (If you capture a photo at each park, this will count as up to 4 photos).
4. A bush or a topiary, these are not just out during Flower and Garden Festival. Can you find one?
5. Someone wearing a Magic Band.
6. A Hidden Mickey on an attraction.
7. Fireworks
8. A pin released in honor of a special event.
9. Something that begins with the letter of your first name.
10. Take a photo of some kind of wooden statue. It must be wood! Think of a totem pole or the Indian in Frontierland.
11. Something musical.
12. Being Goofy with a character.
13. A photo of something that says 2014.
14. A photo of you riding your favorite attraction, waiting in the queue, or the attraction sign.
15. Your resort lobby, vacation home foyer, hotel check-in desk.
16. Something black, white, and red.
17. Something special for your trip, like a mani or ped, special outfit, matching shirts. You and/ or your family must be in the photo.
18. Someone in your party doing something for the first time.
19. Something French.
20. One of the Fab 5 dressed up in a special outfit.
21. Show me the Bling! Something sparkly, shiny, or glittery.
22. Someone running.
23. Restaurant sign of somewhere you ate during your trip.
24. Sometimes we get caught up in rushing from place to place and don't take time to relax. Show a photo of someone relaxing at the resort, hotel, or vacation home.
25. I want to see a family happy together. Not a posed pic, but a spontaneous photo with smiles and laughter!

I am by no means a designer. So designing a PP is completely out of the question for me. However, I will choose two LOs, which will receive $5 gift certificates to their favorite scrapbooking shop.
Have fun and I cant wait to see your creative LOs!

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2014, 09:28 AM   #2
JustTJ
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

I'm IN!!! Love the List! Heading to WDW Early February, taking the list with me

JustTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
Princess Janas Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTJ View Post
I'm IN!!! Love the List! Heading to WDW Early February, taking the list with me
So excited to have you! I know you have to be super excited about your upcoming trip. I just returned from running several races at WDW. Can't wait to hear about your trip and see how you interpreted the photo list.

Old 01-18-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thanks so much for stepping in to host this, Arlette!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #5
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Arlette Thanks so much for stepping for the challenge!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:26 AM   #6
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Thanks so much for hosting. I'll be going to Disneyland next week while I'm in San Diego taking a class for work so I am super excited for this challenge.

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:37 PM   #7
Princess Janas Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
Thanks so much for hosting. I'll be going to Disneyland next week while I'm in San Diego taking a class for work so I am super excited for this challenge.
Charlene, can't wait to see what you come up with from Disneyland. I went back in Sept. and really need to get started putting my pictures on pages. It was my first trip, and it was a quickie (In Friday, out Mon morning with 2 races in between) I really regret not making myself stay awake long enough to see World of Color, so make time if at all possible to see it. I have heard it is spectacular!

I just finished my Summer 2013 trip album, so next up, I plan to get my photo scavenger hunt pics done, hopefully by the weekend!

Old 01-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #8
Princess Janas Mom

And my LO is complete! I really like how it turned out.

Old 01-31-2014, 07:28 AM   #9
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure

Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
This was a crazy trip to WDW!!!

Also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...367#post141367

Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

hichchei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:49 PM   #10
Princess Janas Mom

Awesome page Hillary!

Don't you just love the picture you used for #25. Those are the moments we really want to remember forever.

Thank you for playing along!!