MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Challenges (gen'l info/notes)
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Project Mickey 365 52 12

With all the 365 52. 12 projects out there what would you think about a Disney themed challenge? Maybe we could do a collab or something with the necessary elements like templates journal cards date stickers word art ect. I'd be willing to coordinate the efforts if you are like me and have a ton of pics or just want to do a Disney a day pic. We could carry it through till the end of the year Maybe coordinate with the current kit or template challenges. Just a thought. It might be fun. )
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
vew-tori
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Canon
I'd be in! I have a ton to scrap. Sounds fun!

vew-tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
Valoree
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: PhotoShop CS5
Camera: Canon xTi
I LOVE the idea!! And a collab would be fabulous. Count me in!

Valoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
ljritchie

I don't know the first think about organizing a collab. or mega kit. I just had major surgery and am going to be laid up for several weeks and would love to try my hand at it since I am going to have a lot of free time on my hands!

I know that we would need some basic elements for a 365 type Disney kit. I am going to list the elements that I can think of and offer a sign up list. ANY help would be greatly appreciated; from guidance, design ideas, etc. I want everybody to get credit and want everybody who wants to participate to do so and hurt no one's feelings. This is just for fun not money.

My basic idea is to have a kit that we create over a certain period of time and submit the elements to me to disperse and then maybe a thread where everyone can post their creations based on the 365 52 12 format. Maybe have up to 5 people per category to provide variety. Anybody who wants to design something or has thought about designing and looking for an opportunity to do so, jump in!

Here are some basic elements I was thinking of from what I have seen around: (If you think of something else I need to add, let me know)

1. Templates for the dates
2. Dates/ Days / Numbers Stickers and Alphabet
3. Frames
4. Journaling Cards
5. Phrases/ Sayings
6. Paper
7. Embellishments
8. "Plastic Looking Page Pockets"
9. Filler Cards
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

Old 02-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #5
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
While this is an interesting idea, I don't want Disney folks to think that this kit is being coordinated/endorsed by MouseScrappers. I hate to be a party pooper, but would you girls mind coordinating this "Disney collab" on someone's blog or through email (or perhaps a closed Facebook group)? I'm sorry

Thank you!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
ljritchie

What if we didn't use the word collab and just ran it like a month long challenge? I certainly do not want to cause any problems. If not, I'll be happy to host from my blog.

Old 02-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #7
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
I'd feel more comfortable if you coordinated it on your blog. Thanks for your understanding

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote