MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Let's talk about Scrapbooking > Software
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #11
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
ok, so if I save my templates on a file on my computer, I can use them in SBC4 and A5. Once I've made a page in A5, I cannot bring that page to SBC4, and vice versa?
Yes. But if you want to bring a project into A5, first make a copy of the project and rename it with A5 in the title so you know what it is. That way you'll have one copy for SBC and one for A5. Because once you bring the project into A5, it converts it, and you can't go back. Make sense?

You'll want to make a backup of all your SBC projects anyway, just in case something happens during the conversion. I didn't have any problems with the ones I converted.

What many people do is create a new project in A5 and do everything there, that way you won't have to convert entire projects if you're not ready to do so. Then, just copy the entire page and paste into your SBC file when you're done.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #12
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S6
thanks again!
Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:31 AM   #13
Memaw2Wm
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Software: SBC+ 4.0
Camera: dRebel T4si
I'm still using SBC+ 4. At some point my computers will need upgrading and I'll have to get a new program, but until then I'm happy with SBC+.

Does A5 let you put the program on two computers?

I have SBC+ on three computers as I had extra copies and installed them before OCM went belly up.

Memaw2Wm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:32 AM   #14
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memaw2Wm View Post
I'm still using SBC+ 4. At some point my computers will need upgrading and I'll have to get a new program, but until then I'm happy with SBC+.

Does A5 let you put the program on two computers?

I have SBC+ on three computers as I had extra copies and installed them before OCM went belly up.
did you ever find out? If not, I can try to find out for you.

I did finally buy my copy during the end of year sale, but I haven't put it on my computer yet. I had to clean my computer up and make some room. I've heard the saved pages are larger in size than SBC
Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-04-2016, 06:07 AM   #15
Memaw2Wm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
did you ever find out? If not, I can try to find out for you.

I did finally buy my copy during the end of year sale, but I haven't put it on my computer yet. I had to clean my computer up and make some room. I've heard the saved pages are larger in size than SBC
No, and I just went to Panstoria/Forever to check, it's not mentioned in the blurb, and the "click here to see license" link is broken.

Old 01-04-2016, 11:58 AM   #16
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memaw2Wm View Post
No, and I just went to Panstoria/Forever to check, it's not mentioned in the blurb, and the "click here to see license" link is broken.
from a facebook page called "Artisan 5: Good2Know"
Roxanne Buchholz Artisan on 2 computers but Historian on 1.

Old 03-19-2017, 07:06 PM   #17
labdogs42

Software: StoryBook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon 7D (I upgraded and I LOVE it!)
Not sure if I should start my own thread or not, but I figured I'd try chiming in here -- Is there a simpler way to make a personal art kit besides importing through the software? I've been using this software since it was SBC and I forget how it works sometimes. LOL. Does it make a full copy of the content when it makes the art kit? Isn't there a way I can just point it to the folders that already contain the content?

I love this software, but I hate the support and I can't stand the money grab that is P2P (no offense to anyone affiliated, but that's a sore subject for me). Any help is appreciated!

I link to MouseScrappers!

labdogs42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:14 PM   #18
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Hi, I'm pretty sure there is but I think I tried it once and it didn't work right for me. I'm on a Facebook page I can ask at or invite you to that page. Or I can ask my rep. I agree p2p is expensive and there's a Facebook page when asked I often get links to p2p tutorials that I can't see. I feel I should be able to see a tutorial on a product I own and want to use. But that's another rant. Lol

Old 03-28-2017, 12:30 PM   #19
Memaw2Wm

Jessica ... this video shows how to work from a Windows file folder. Lori uses Artisan, but I think the technique would be the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRRDpKLOzUM

Old 03-30-2017, 05:06 PM   #20
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Jessica, there's a FaceBook page called Artisan Lovers Unite! It's a closed group, but just ask to be added. There you can ask any questions you have and the people there will help you - and it's all free of charge! You'll get responses, and many times you'll get multiple responses about how to do things differently. We were just talking about this topic over there. It's a great group!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote