MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Party Essentials!

In keeping with the party theme, we have one more challenge for you.

In this challenge, you will need to put together your party (LO) based on all the must have's and using at least 6 of the optional things to make it your own event.

Here is a list of the Party Must Have Items:
1) Food - Got have lots of it. This is your Patterned papers. A minimum of 6.
2) Beverages - A party must have. Use something that respresents liquid on your page... examples: splatters, splat, waves, water drops, honey splat...
3) Plates - They are usually round... so I want to see at least one round photo.
4) Cups - Gotta have... These are your photos. Let's see at least 4 and remember one needs to be round.
5) Decorations - They make the party festive... so put a title on your page.
6) Guests - There is no party unless you got people... On your page words are gonna represent your people. I want to see lots of party guests on your page. It can be journaling, word art, a stamped phrase... just include lots of words.

The above are your party requirements... Now you need to make it your own by adding the things that YOU think make your party complete. Add at least 6 different things to your party:

Remember the date - use a specific date element.
Music - add stitching
Silverware - use staples
Napkins - frame
Invitations - washi tape
A clean house - stacked papers
Games/Activites - arrows (you are giving them directions... get it...lol)
Presents - ribbons
Take home party favors - flowers
Party hats and horns - stars
Ice - florish
Helpers - use a template
Camera - string
Disney Party - Hidden Mickey
New outfit - lace or mesh
Good Weathr - Banner
Birthday button - epoxy
Balloons - Balloons

When you post your LO in this thread you need to tell me what are the specific elements of your successful party.

I can't wait to see and hear all about your event!

Kelly of Arts and Ains Designs knows how to put on a party. She wants to give you some fabulous goodies to use in your next party. She has donated this crazy fun mini to all those who complete their party by Sunday at midnight. Here is a link to her Disney fun goodie:

It is the perfect addition to her new kit - Are We There Yet?

Thanks so much Kelly.

Now... let me know all about your party.

Here is my party:

We have all the essentials, food, beverages, plates, cups, decoration and guests. We also have a clean house, presents, take home party favors, helpers, a camera, good weather (yeah), napkins and music. So stop by my party... I hope you'll have fun.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 05-19-2013 at 04:00 PM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
tukogirl

Ooo what a fun challenge and a super cute prize! I'm going to try to get this done in the morning!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:15 AM   #3
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Disney Dream Cruise Cabanas Castles 10-2011

Melinda, Thanks for hosting!!
Kelly, Thanks for the PP!!

My additional items are date, hidden Mickey, paper stack, flowers, ribbons, and stars.

:credits"
Also posted at More Disney fun and memories > Disney Cruise Line > DCL Restaurants/Food <--NEW! > DCL Cabanas (Dream and Fantasy)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...71&postcount=7

Hope you enjoy,
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:52 AM   #4
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Fun challenge, hope to get it done today!
Kelly, thanks for that pp (now I know what you made it for, LOL).

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #5
KristinP
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed

Jingles

Thanks Melinda for the fun challenge, and Kelly for the fantastic pp!

My extras are: template, flowers, frame, stacked paper, ribbon and lace.

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...741#post134741

KristinP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #6
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise

Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Fun challenge! Thanks so much!

Also posted here

momeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #7
tukogirl

Thanks for the fun challenge, and thanks to Kelly for the awesome prize!

My Additions were template, washi tape, ribbons, stitching, stacked papers, hidden mickey, and flowers.

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...758#post134758

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #8
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Here it is Melinda!

I used all the must have (Patterned papers, something that represents liquid, one round photo, at least 4 photos, a title, lots of words) and stacked papers, a template, flowers, frame, Banner and ribbons.
Thanks for the fun challenge!

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...762#post134762
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Heres mine Melinda, thanks for hosting and Kelly for the PP!!

linked

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...782#post134782

Used all the Must Have and:
Music - add stitching
Napkins - frame
A clean house - stacked papers
Games/Activites - arrows (you are giving them directions... get it...lol)
Presents - ribbons
Take home party favors - flowers
Helpers - use a template

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Thanks for the challenge and pp! It was a real challenge to use that many pattern papers. I also used stitching, flowers, template, banner, arrow and hidden mickey.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...786#post134786

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote