MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
tukogirl

Photo Scavenger Hunt #17 (7.1.13-8.31.13)

I love these Scavenger Hunts! They just add an extra layer of fun and adventure to an already amazing Disney trip, don't you think?!?

The Challenge Rules:

1. I will be posting a list of photos to capture... you must gather at least 15 of the items on the photo scavenger hunt list.
2. You should be able to do this at WDW, DL, any of the international parks, or on a Disney cruise during time frame listed. You can even combine trips, or park & cruise trips, as long as they fall within July/August 2013.
3. You must be visiting a Disney park or Disney cruise between 7.1.13 and 8.31.13.
4. I want photos from this visit, please be honest here!!
5. You must use your own photos, not someone else's, unless its a photopass photo or taken by someone else in your party.
6. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by September 21, 2013. On your layout, label the photos or have a guide numbering and listing the photos. I need to be able to easily check off that you have gotten at least 15 of the items listed (you can add more than 15 if you want to).

Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum by September 21, 2013

Please be sure to leave some comments for your fellow challenge participants in the gallery.

You must have pics of least 15 of the following items:

1. a messy face
2. special mani or pedi (both?) for the trip
3. resort bedspread
4. detailed fence or railing
5. pennant or banner
6. I love the charm bars. Get a pic of the charm bars or just a charm or two at Disney!
7. lantern
8. feather or feathers
9. someone in a bow tie
10. you or someone in your party trying a snack they've ever had before
11. your favorite breakfast on a Disney vacation
12. something from the Limited Time Magic event that's happening while you are there.
13. someone in your party standing next to a statue copying the statue's face and/or pose
14. a neat towel
15. the entrance sign to one of the parks
16. something to drink out of that is dated 2013
17. a CM who drives something (Jungle Cruise Skipper, Monorail Pilot, Train operator, etc)
18. stained glass
19. a vegetable or vegetables
20. fun magnet
21. a park map for every park within the Disney resort you are visiting (ie 2 at Disneyland, 4 at WDW, 2 in Tokyo, etc) in the same pic
22. Your favorite Disney drink
23. some luggage with a Disney luggage tag
24. a photo of a score you got on a ride or arcade game
25. inside the Magical Express bus
26. a castle with clouds behind it
27. cool restaurant sign
28. a view of the park from above ground level
29. something orange
30. some Disney sunglasses

**Extras for Cruisers**
Here are a few extras just for those of you on a Disney Cruise. I think with these and the choices above you should have no problem getting the requirement!
C1. your table mates (can be your family if you didn't sit with anyone outside your family
C2. the navigator from your favorite day of the cruise
C3. The 'world' map behind the guest services counter of the ship
C4. your ship next to the cruise terminal
C5. Animator's Palette table setting

I will have a prize for participants, going to start working on that over the long 4th of July weekend!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 07-02-2013 at 06:57 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Cool list, Andrea!!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United States of America United Kingdom Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

mouselvrmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #3
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Great list. I don't go until the end of August, but I have to ask what is a charm bar?
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
tukogirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormer View Post
Great list. I don't go until the end of August, but I have to ask what is a charm bar?
hehe, I was wondering if anyone besides me (and WDW Scrap Princess) knew what I was referring to. At most of the WDW hotels and in each park there is a little stand of loose charms for charm bracelets. I think they are $3 or $4 each. Sort of a build your own charm bracelet station. In the parks they are in the stores/areas that sell lots of jewelry. There is also one in World of Disney at Downtown Disney, in the jewelry area.

Sadly there are no charm bars at Disneyland

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 07-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #5
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
hehe, I was wondering if anyone besides me (and WDW Scrap Princess) knew what I was referring to. At most of the WDW hotels and in each park there is a little stand of loose charms for charm bracelets. I think they are $3 or $4 each. Sort of a build your own charm bracelet station. In the parks they are in the stores/areas that sell lots of jewelry. There is also one in World of Disney at Downtown Disney, in the jewelry area.

Sadly there are no charm bars at Disneyland
I know exactly what you mean! I am always looking for those charms! LOL
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #6
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
I know exactly what you mean! I am always looking for those charms! LOL
that would be why my DD and I hunted and hunted and couldn't find them. We even remembered her bracelet on this trip and then she LOST one to make things even worse! LOL (we were at Disneyland)
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
mysunshine
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Canon EOS 7D
Photo Hunt from WDW!

Here's my scavenger hunt results from our Walt Disney World trip July 6-10,2013. We had an awesome time at the parks and even at our hotel, a Cars suite in the Art of Animation Resort!

Confession: I didn't know about this challenge while I was there...but I take photos of everything and had no trouble coming up with 15 from the list!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by mysunshine; 07-22-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Added each side

mysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #8
shahar29
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel
There might not be one anymore - but on Main Street in DL, there used to be one towards the front of The Emporium. We built a bracelet for my daughter on our first trip there with her - that was about 5.5 years ago though, so it might not be there anymore.

shahar29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #9
tukogirl

Don't forget to take photos during your trip or work on your page These are due Sept. 21st

Old 09-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #10
HelloWisconsin
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: PSE13
Camera: Nikon D3300, Canon Powershot SX150, iPhone 6
Thanks for hosting the photo scavenger hunt. We had a great time searching for the items on the list!!

Star Tours Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Germany Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

HelloWisconsin is offline   Reply With Quote