MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 09-05-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
frzndaqiri
Just parked the car

Lightsaber "upgrade"

So - when you get your magic shot done with Darth Vader they hand you the plastic lightsaber to wield and it's about half the length of a proper lightsaber and I never thought it looked right... so I "fixed" it:

Maybe I should offer my services to the Photopass people?

frzndaqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
I've been to Disney 10 times, and have NEVER found a Photopass photographer in the area to do the Vader shot. It's the one PP magic shot I've always wanted but never got. I also never found the Hook one at MK after my first trip in '07.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:53 PM   #3
frzndaqiri
Just parked the car

It was while Star Tours was down for refurb too - so I was surprised they were there.

Sending you pixie dust that you get it the next time you go.

frzndaqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #4
hsmom
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon
Nice job!

Star Tours I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Monorail Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Pop Century Christmas Tree 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7

hsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:53 AM   #5
stormer
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Looks great. We have never had any luck getting this shot, too. One of the only ones we don't have.
Disney Vacation Club Member Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Minnie Gingerbread Darth Vader

stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:20 AM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Very cool! I haven't ever been fortune enough to get this photo either. Awesome that you did!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote