MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #21
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Gorgeous This Dixi Pixie, I submitted to the LO of the week, the WOW forum!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #22
hickman4638
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: PSE8

Old 08-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #23
Margo3079
Cooling off in Critter Country

The Living Seas

Here is mine. Very fun challenge! Thanks so much. My layout is also in the front of Nemo statue.

Speed Scrapper!

Old 08-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #24
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
What a great challenge! Fabulous pp!

You can't see it, but there is water drops on my leaves.

Posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4915#post34915

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Old 08-06-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Thanks for hosting this weeks challenge Monica!!
I kept having to go back and add/change things to get all the elements in...I hope I got everything!!

posted in the Expedition Everest thread
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=29

1. A little BLING and lots of DETAILS (embellies or detailed journaling)
(BLING -sparkly snowflakes on the alphas and snow splats)
(DETAIL - detailed journaling)

2. a little METAL (but more than a staple) (wire loops)
3. some RED and any other bright, bold colors you choose (red paper strip)
4. some type of natural element or animal OR make a character/animal a focal point on your page (those included in photos also count) (Grass 'bow and paw print )
5. some type of WATER detail - curved edges or cut-outs, actual water elements (waves, splashes, rain, water drops) or a “wet” shine added to an element or alpha (water drops on tag)
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

Old 08-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickman4638 View Post
Love the colors you used for this. It is so interesting to see how everyone interprets the challenge. Using the circle to accent the smaller photo was a nice touch! Thanks for playing!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Old 08-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #27
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo3079 View Post
Here is mine. Very fun challenge! Thanks so much. My layout is also in the front of Nemo statue.

I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge! The black background really helps your bright colors pop. Love the water drop paper too. Thanks for playing!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Old 08-06-2010, 06:50 PM   #28
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouselvrmom View Post
What a great challenge! Fabulous pp!

You can't see it, but there is water drops on my leaves.

Posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4915#post34915

That's okay about the water drops! I really got the effect of waves coming in to shore from the layering of the circle element and circle word art.. Love the little Earth tucked in with the flowers. Nice way to play on "Small World". Thanks for playing.

Old 08-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #29
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Thanks for hosting this weeks challenge Monica!!
I kept having to go back and add/change things to get all the elements in...I hope I got everything!!

posted in the Expedition Everest thread
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=29

1. A little BLING and lots of DETAILS (embellies or detailed journaling)
(BLING -sparkly snowflakes on the alphas and snow splats)
(DETAIL - detailed journaling)

2. a little METAL (but more than a staple) (wire loops)
3. some RED and any other bright, bold colors you choose (red paper strip)
4. some type of natural element or animal OR make a character/animal a focal point on your page (those included in photos also count) (Grass 'bow and paw print )
5. some type of WATER detail - curved edges or cut-outs, actual water elements (waves, splashes, rain, water drops) or a “wet” shine added to an element or alpha (water drops on tag)
You got it all!!! I love the larger photo on the left. The detailing of this ride is amazing - I love the queue as well! And since snow is frozen water, you had the water right from the start. I am sooooo going to scraplift this for some of my landscape/attraction photos! Thanks for playing!

Old 08-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #30
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Ladies - the pp should be in your pm. Please let me know if you didn't get it. I gave everyone an individual response, so see above if you haven't read yours yet. As (hopefully) more layouts come in, please leave love if you have time! And again for playing!

Closed Thread