MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #11
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
LOL, I am going to show my husband this whole thread! He always teases me about the number of pictures I take on our Disney vacations but I look like a complete slacker compared to some of you ladies!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
cmlhale
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
I don't feel nearly so bad, now. I take on average 100 pics per day. Granted, I delete along the way, so that's my probably keepers. It rained every day of our last trip, so I didn't get that many.
Now, as for scrapping them....I'm 3 trips behind. Sigh. With no time in sight. Thankful for the photo pass books with at least something to look at until I get my own life/time again. Haha!

My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures

Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12
Magical Express Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Pirate Flag Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

cmlhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:12 AM   #13
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirljennie View Post
I took 900+ on my camera.
Photopass was 1300.
We were there 6 days. So... the answer is A LOT. lol
Ok, you are the queen of the photo pass. 1300? It was a struggle for us to stop and get the almost 300 photos.

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

jr4mni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:41 AM   #14
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Part of it is to tell the photo pass photographer you have the pre paid pass, and they'll snap photos of everything! One photog took 25 pics of dd interacting with Mushu. It was great!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #15
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
I feel like a slacker, too! I can't imagine taking that many! As it is, we are busy running around enjoying the rides, so I don't take as many. Of course, I go to DL and it seems like most of you with higher numbers are doing WDW with different parks.
Also, if I have already taken pictures of something on a previous trip, I may not take many the next time. We took hundreds of Cars Land when it opened, but this trip, there were not as many.
I think that I average about 100 a day on a regular trip.

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #16
agravette
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

i usually take between 3000-4000 per trip...even though we've been several times, i just keep finding so many things to photograph!

agravette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:23 AM   #17
Windstorm
I'm on the tram

Between mine and photo pass, I had about 2000 for a 6 day trip.

Windstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #18
bpowersj
I'm on the tram

Software: PSE8
Camera: Cannon 40D
Just thought I took a lot of pics! Last trip was 1200 for 7 days.

bpowersj is offline   Reply With Quote