MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
Semantje
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V
Weekly Challenge #127 (3/21-3/27)

Welcome to my first challenge ever. I'm so excited to finally hosting a challenge here on Mousescrappers.
Challenges are just so much fun! Since it's my first time as a host i will keep it simple this time and i
hope you will all join me in this one. I also hope that i'm doing everything the right way Let's get scrappin!

When i think of Disney the first thing that comes in mind are princesses! Disney princesses are the fairest of them
all in my opinion. Thats the reason why i decided that i should host a princess themed challenge this time. So here
are the instructions:

- Choose one Disney princess to be the star in your page. And yes your daughter dressed as Cinderella definetly counts!
- One of your papers used has to be a glittery one.
- Princesses love flowers and so do we, so we are using at least 5 different flowers in our lay out.
- Add some magic to your lay out by adding a sparkle or pixie dusttrail.
- I love title work! I want to see at least one alpha used as a title.

Here's the lay out i created with these instructions:

Also posted in here.

Be sure to keep these general rules in mind while partizipating in this challenge:
- Your lay out has to be Disney Related.
- Do not use quick pages, it's not fair to others.
- Do not double your entry in another challenge.
- Your lay out has to be uploaded in the weekly challenge gallery before midnight on the 27th of March.
- Post your lay out here and in the appropiate topic/forum before the challenge ends.
- Giving love isn't nesecairy but highly appreciated!

Off course you won't work for nothing so i created a little pp for you. Follow all the instructions and this Princess word
Pack will come your way as a thank you gift from me.

Now show me those gorgeous lay outs! I would also love to have feedback on how i hosted this challenge so i can improve for
next time i'm a hostess.

Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Magical Express

Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 04:51 AM   #2
Nanie Scrapper
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: CS5 and PSE 9
Camera: Nikon
Thank you for hosting this week's challenge Samantha. It sounds like alot of fun and I can't wait until I have some "free" time today/tomorrow to begin.

The pp prizes are lovely!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Pinocchio Queen of Hearts Big Eyes Goofy USA Big Eyes Donald Italy Star Tours Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Contemporary Resort 1 Jungle Cruise Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Mickey\'s shorts Pirate Flag

Old 03-21-2012, 05:49 AM   #3
Semantje

No problem. I had much fun creating the challenge actually!
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Magical Express

Old 03-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #4
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Samantha this is Beautiful! your presentation of the challenge is gorgeous and the PP is Amazing, right by my favorite stuff! I am playing!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #5
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Great Challenge Samantha. Now to pick a picture and get to work....Hmmmmm, who will it be?

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 03-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #6
Semantje

Can't wait to see what you will come up with.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
That PP is adorable, can't wait to get started!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

Old 03-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
renatasluis
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Software: photoshop cs3
Camera: panasonic lumix dmc-tz6
nice pp, like your lo too
Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 03-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
This is fun, Samantha! Such great pp. Hope I have time to play this weekend!

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Old 03-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #10
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
I love the pp!!! Great challenge. Being the mom of 2 princesses, I don't think I'll ever run out of princess pictures.

I just need time to scrap while I'm on the road for work!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Closed Thread