MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #21
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Woo hoo!!! I finally get to participate. Please include me and put me anywhere.

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #22
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Oh my gosh -- Mary Jo, that's the theme I was going to use for the challenge! Great minds....

I'll sign up, but I leave in 5 weeks so I would prefer not to be near the end, but I don't need to be near the beginning.
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #23
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Hi Mary Jo!

Thanks so much for hosting!! I would love to play too. I don't leave until 11/19 so I should be good for any slot if you still have one available.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #24
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Count Me as a neebie on this challenge but I LOVE the PP so I gotta try!! Let me know when it's my turn if I get to participate.

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #25
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
I missed being on the last two challenges so am happy to be in on this one. You did a great job with the PP - look forward to receiving it at the end of the challenge.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:46 PM   #26
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
I'd like to play! I'm not going to be traveling to WDW anytime soon, so whenever is fine
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:26 AM   #27
KayR
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Cannon Powershot SD4000 and Nikon D60
OK, I have never done this type of challenge before, but I would like to give it a go.

Sign me up please (if there is still space)

--Kay
D23 Member I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Captain EO Star Tours Pirate Flag United States of America United Kingdom Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

KayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:09 AM   #28
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
WOW - we have a lot of sign ups to list - we are almost set - we still have 2 more slots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0binb View Post
I'd like t play again.

Sadly, I can't make the meet. But I do have a wonerful Disney cruise through the Panama Canal followed by a couple days at DL coming up in less than 3 months.
WOW - can you pack me in your suitcase! I always wanted to cruise the Panama Canal. You are all set at #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaH666 View Post
you can add me to the list wherever you need to!
Hope you do not mind, but I put you at the end #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
Woo hoo!!! I finally get to participate. Please include me and put me anywhere.
Charlene you are in for #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie View Post
Oh my gosh -- Mary Jo, that's the theme I was going to use for the challenge! Great minds....

I'll sign up, but I leave in 5 weeks so I would prefer not to be near the end, but I don't need to be near the beginning.
Donna - you are all set at #15 - if you need to be earlier I can make a switch, just let me know. Thanks for the switch! I am glad you are happy with my theme choice - it is just so perfect for Halloween!
If you are up for a get together we are both at WDW the same time - let me know. We can each check of #2 on the new photo scavenger hunt challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Hi Mary Jo!

Thanks so much for hosting!! I would love to play too. I don't leave until 11/19 so I should be good for any slot if you still have one available.
Jenn - I am so bummed you leave WDW the day we get there (My Birthday!) Hopefully we can catch up with you on a future trip! You are all set at #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
Count Me as a neebie on this challenge but I LOVE the PP so I gotta try!! Let me know when it's my turn if I get to participate.
You are all set at #18 - thank for the complement on my M&M heads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
I'd like to play! I'm not going to be traveling to WDW anytime soon, so whenever is fine
Laura you are all set at #17!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayR View Post
OK, I have never done this type of challenge before, but I would like to give it a go.

Sign me up please (if there is still space)

--Kay
Kay you are all set at #10 - do not wory it is really just a scraplift with a little twist! - any questions feel free to ask!

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #29
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
I am in !!!!

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #30
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Jo View Post
Jenn - I am so bummed you leave WDW the day we get there (My Birthday!) Hopefully we can catch up with you on a future trip! You are all set at #16

Me too! I am sure that we will all meet up one day! BWT, my Bday is on the
21st! This is my first time to spend m Bday in a park! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!!!

Thanks for hosting, please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote