MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #11
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Awesome list Jaime! Can't wait to participate.
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 12:39 AM   #12
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour

Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
I am so excited that this will be my 1st photo scavenger photo hunt that I get to participate in. Tanya - your pp is way too cute. We are headed out to WDW in October. All of our trips have been in December or April so it will be nice to see Disney at another time of the year - can't wait for MNSSHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Uwsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #13
Korie
Just parked the car

Software: CM SBC+
Camera: Canon Powershot, and Canon Digi Rebel
so excited we leave for the world in 30 more sleeps... i so cant wait...we will be participating in the photo scavenger hunt...

Korie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:43 AM   #14
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I was at Disney last weekend and again at the end of the month.... I need to remember the list. I love photo challenges.... even if I never get the LO's done... lol..

Awesome paper pack from Tanya too. Thanks Ladies!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:40 AM   #15
cmlhale
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Can't stand the excitement! Printed off the list today as part of my packing list. Only 2 more sleeps!

My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures

Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12
Magical Express Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Pirate Flag Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

cmlhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:52 AM   #16
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Good to see everyone so excited! We'll be going to the parks next week and are super excited. Can't wait to start seeing the layouts come in!

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:06 AM   #17
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
How did your trip go Laura???
Hope you're having fun JoJo!!!

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:45 AM   #18
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Jamie! Congrats at hosting your first challenge.
I will try to participate too;
I'm in Disneyland Paris next month. The whole month of October it's decorated for Halloween.
I look forward to participate in the challenge. And wow, the PP is gorgeous.

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Saar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:57 AM   #19
Jojo
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
I'm back home from another awesome trip! And I got the photo's I needed!! A few were hard to find, like the hidden mickey on a Parade float, but I found one!! I had a lot of fun searching for everything on the list! Now I need to sort out my photo's and then I can start with that Lay out!

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:06 AM   #20
tukogirl

Just got back and had a great time with the scavenger hunt! I can't wait to go through my pics and start putting a page together. Good thing I have lots of time

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote