MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
tukogirl

TWO MUCH FUN - Start here <---------

What do you get when you add TWO YEARS of MouseScrappers and TWO MANY fun Birthday ideas? You get 4 weeks of Birthday Fun

Can you believe we've had TWO years of incredible layouts, challenges, camaraderie and fun?!?!? In celebration we have a ton of fun things lined up.

It all starts with our Chatapalooza, hosted by April, beginning April 25th. There are still slots available so sign up HERE, or just get the schedule and plan to join us in lots of fun chats. Even if you are new or have never joined in a chat, come on in! We'd love to have ya and you will have lots of fun!

After we've chat chat chatted we begin 3 weeks! of fun birthday games! The list includes

*Bake Me A Cake
*HopScotch
*Cake Smash
*Cake Decorating
*Disney Photos A-Z
*Simon Says
*Scavenger Hunt
*Hide and Go Seek!

Some of these games will be about MouseScrappers and some will be scrapping related. Worried about how you are going to fit in all of these fun games AND all of the great challenges we normally have? Don't fret - for most of these games you will have 3 weeks to participate so you should have plenty of time to do all of the fun birthday activities and challenges! Birthday games will start being posted on May 2nd, so check back here then to see what all of the birthday game fuss is about!

For our final week of Birthday fun we will be having a week long series of speed scraps, starting on Sunday May 15th. Each weekday we will be having a speed scrap with a few extra on the weekend. We’d love to have you host or donate prizes, so please go sign up HERE

On the very last day of our 4 week TWO MUCH FUN Birthday celebration (May 22nd) we will be wrapping up all of the festivities and having a Birthday Blog Hop! We are giving our fabulous sponsors first dibs at blog spots and limiting it to 20 blogs, so check back on the blog hop thread (HERE) often to find out more details and look for open spots!

There will be a special prize for participation, but we are working out the details on this - so check back here in the next few days for the skinny!

We hope you are as excited as we are about the fun 2nd Birthday activities we have planned, and that you will join in and have TWO MUCH FUN!!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 04-15-2011 at 09:53 AM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder

Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Some super scrapping Fun! Can't wait!!
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

leslie_537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Wow
That seems fun
Cant wait for it to start
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Woo hoo!!!!! Sounds like a fun fun time! I am looking forward to it!

Thanks for putting this all together!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:14 AM   #5
winipeg1
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: Craft artist
Camera: sony alpha 33
WOW cant wait, going to join in as much as possible
thanks to everyone who put all this together

United Kingdom Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

winipeg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #6
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island

Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Sounds like a ton of fun! Looking forward to it.
Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I can't wait...It sounds like a lot of fun....
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #8
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
This sounds amazing! I'm looking forward to getting in as much as I can - hopefully finals won't interfere too much Can't wait!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #9
kaylalovesminnie
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Kodak
EEP! Excitementttt!

http://fb.com/utptcbykayla
Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie Bride Cheshire Cat 1 Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Teacups Jungle Cruise United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #6 Mickey Pumpkin

kaylalovesminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
CanĀ“t wait to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote